DVDVR Message Board

2019 Fantasy Football Thread

Dewar

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Rippa's success in the DVDVR league is nothing short of stunning. 2nd least points for, 2nd least points against, 7-1 record. 

It is by far the best worst team I have ever had

21 hours ago, jaedmc said:

These last few weeks are going to be very tense with all the 5-3 teams and 4-4 teams.

I feel like the last two years the Scorpion Deathlock division has been like this with everyone knotted up like this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Because it couldn't get worse than losing by 2.74 points to RIPPA two weeks ago, and I then went ahead and lost by 2.7 points this week.

God I remember why I tell myself I should stop playing this stupid game every year now. 

Edited by CSC

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 7:03 PM, Craig H said:

I fucking hate fantasy football. I go from 2nd or 3rd highest PF to not even cracking 90 points for the second week in a row.

Well you will be happy to know that my predicted free fall is in progress

Of course between injuries and byes the last two weeks have been brutal

I am about to give Mojo his 2nd win... well unless Jared Goff actually has a good game for once and I am not expecting that vs Baltimore

41 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well you will be happy to know that my predicted free fall is in progress

Of course between injuries and byes the last two weeks have been brutal

I am about to give Mojo his 2nd win... well unless Jared Goff actually has a good game for once and I am not expecting that vs Baltimore

I get great pleasure in knowing that my ascendance to #1 broke your team.

Sorrynotsorry.

I had both Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson. Wilson was doing awesome. Traded Jackson away for Amari Cooper and Greg Olsen because my WR position was a disaster with Antonio Brown imploding and my TE position sucked. Thought my RB position was best in the league having Barkley, Jones, and Michel.

Wilson hasn't done shit lately, my RBs are all garbage now, my WRs aren't producing, and my best position looks like my IDPs.

And right now Methlab, the guy I traded Jackson to, looks like he's best setup to win it all.

lol, that's a joke, we all know Kevin will find a way to win it all.

Edited by Craig H

I mentioned this on the league's message board but there is someone in the DVDVR league who could either have a 1st round bye in the playoffs OR not make the playoffs at all all based on what happens tonight.

(It is unlikely but it is a greater than zero percent chance)

On 11/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, Craig H said:

I had both Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson. Wilson was doing awesome. Traded Jackson away for Amari Cooper and Greg Olsen because my WR position was a disaster with Antonio Brown imploding and my TE position sucked. Thought my RB position was best in the league having Barkley, Jones, and Michel.

Wilson hasn't done shit lately, my RBs are all garbage now, my WRs aren't producing, and my best position looks like my IDPs.

And right now Methlab, the guy I traded Jackson to, looks like he's best setup to win it all.

Just to re-visit this - this is 100% happening so thanks for that.

Grr...