DVDVR Message Board

RAW is Vic Joseph as 6th Man of the Year 8/19/19

Niners Fan in CT

2 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I think wearing a hat backwards is perfectly fine for a guy like Matt Riddle.  I think the problem with Seth is I'm not sure what he is supposed to be.  What's his character beyond guy who was in The Shield?  

A shitty architect who burns it down.

The only architect who can't draw houses.

Edited by The Natural
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I make it three times Seth Rollins has been a double champion:

WWE World Heavyweight Champion and WWE United States Champion in 2015.

WWE Intercontinental Champion and WWE RAW Tag Team Champion, 2017. 

WWE Universal Champion and WWE RAW Tag Team Champion, 2019.

And during none of these moments did I think he had accomplished anything. Because Rollins doesn't inspire that sort of emotion. There's at least a story being told with this dual run, so woo-hoo to that. 

• Like 2

As @The Natural puts out all the Fiend/Lawler content,  I think Bray is the best thing in WWE right now.  Everything from The Firefly Funhouse to The Fiend taking over the supernatural aspects of The Undertaker..   it's all been done so well and it's creative.  It's a logical progression for the character. 

Bray toyed with the idea that he had a split personality in one of his earlier Cult leader promos seen here:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also that girl Vanilla had sex with was the daughter of the dad from Family Ties so she was was not prepared for the real street world represented by turning your hat backwards like that and was obviously overcome. It wasn't even a fair fight.

I'm just saying guys don't abuse the hat thing. It's powerful but don't mess with it to take advantage of people.

Edited by piranesi
  • Haha 4

I think that when Riddle comes up to the main roster Vince should call him " Matt Von Erich". He looks like a Von Erich, He's stoned as a Von Erich, and he wrestles barefoot. Vince is gonna make the Lance Von Erich experiment work, in honor of the promotion that inspired him in 1983 .

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Johnny Sorrow said:

I think that when Riddle comes up to the main roster Vince should call him " Matt Von Erich". He looks like a Von Erich, He's stoned as a Von Erich, and he wrestles barefoot. Vince is gonna make the Lance Von Erich experiment work, in honor of the promotion that inspired him in 1983 .

He could call him the Pennsylvania Snowsquall and allow him to wear way more tassles than anyone else but only until he fucks up backstage with the boys. Then no more tassles.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, piranesi said:

Also that girl Vanilla had sex with was the daughter of the dad from Family Ties so she was was not prepared for the real street world represented by turning your hat backwards like that and was obviously overcome. It wasn't even a fair fight.

I'm just saying guys don't abuse the hat thing. It's powerful but don't mess with it to take advantage of people.

The backwards hat may have been what attracted Madonna to Vanilla Ice. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Is Cesaro wearing braces now? That's what it looked like from the interview segment.

Pretty sure he’s had them for awhile. Not sure when it was taped but I think I remember seeing them in the Table For 3 with Seth and Nigel.

2 hours ago, piranesi said:

Yes that picture is from LatinBearDaddies.com

How did I know to look there is none of your effing beeswax.

just goes to show that Vince should've paid Bob Hoskins' price to come in to play the Big Bully Busick gimmick

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

When I wear a cap, it's always forwards. Never seen the appeal of it backwards or to the side.

Because the greatest baseball player of the past 30 years wore his that way.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtToN1_vfhzCxXUBywVZZ'

Yes, Ken Griffey Jr. is the greatest baseball player of the past 30 years. Anyone who claims otherwise is wrong. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

Because the greatest baseball player of the past 30 years wore his that way.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtToN1_vfhzCxXUBywVZZ'

Yes, Ken Griffey Jr. is the greatest baseball player of the past 30 years. Anyone who claims otherwise is wrong. 

Never heard of Ken Griffey Jr till now. Not a sport I watch. Baseball is another name for rounders ; p.

Edited by The Natural
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, The Natural said:

Never heard of Ken Griffey Jr till now. Not a sport I watch. Baseball is another name for rounders ; p.

I'll give you a pass because you're british. But he was a megastar during his career. Even had his own video game. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

Why the hell do they do shit like that Anvil line? In addition to making the company look sleazy and low rent as all hell these lines ALWAYS get the wrong kind of heat. Honestly when is the last time ANY promotion drew money with a promo like that?

I hate it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Bret wouldn't have been caught dead mixing pink and denim. That's part of what made him the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Bret-Hart-and-Natalya.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&

6 hours ago, Gonzo said:

It took them all of one match to murder my hopes for a Cesaro/Kevin Owens KotR final. Boo.

"Samoa Joe never wins!!!"
*gives Samoa Joe a win*
"But I wanted Cesaro to win!!!"

5 hours ago, PB-13 said:

If Heyman's running the show, Fiend Bray is his horror-movie 911.

His focus seems to be on attacking legends so far. Is it a gradual build to an Undertaker feud on Fox and a decisive torch-passing of the spooky long-entrance phenom role? A last hurrah for BOOKAH? Or a means to get some more mileage out of Goldberg? It better not be the bloody Big Red Mayor.   

Edited by Custos