DVDVR Message Board

Clash of the Champions XXXVIII - 9/15/2019

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

So I had a dumb theory a while ago that Bray is running this Fiend thing just as the former Wyatt Family members are feuding with the remaining Shield members. Now even Harper is in the mix. Not even sure if that is the direction they will go, just a thought.

It's not dumb,  I was thinking if they wanted to go that route it would be fairly easy because Rowan infiltrated Daniel Bryan's world and now Luke and Rowan took out Roman Reigns and THE FIEND took out Seth Rollins.  Dean Ambrose is gone.  

Roman,  Seth,  Dean and Daniel Bryan were always The Wyatt Family's biggest rivals. 

• Like 2

I had to mute things during New Day/Revival because of how unbearable Graves was. Ending up paying more attention to the Watch Along livestream than the actual PPV. WWE needs to add a way to watch the Watch Along stream on the Network so you can have a little PIP of the PPV.

Anyway, great to see Luke Harper back, definitely don't think anyone saw that coming. A Roman/Harper match could be so much fun.

17 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I guess all the issues on PS4 are fixed.  Stream was flawless tonight.   That or only like 20 people were watching.  

eh, my ps4 stream was stuttering when i started it (right at 5pm because i forgot that they start the damn things at 4pm pacific now.) 

Edited by Morganti
Forgot a word