DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K20

20 hours ago, Wee Bey said:

There are two points in this video I disagree with / that I doubt:

(1) The implication that concentrating QA efforts more of WWE2k20 would have made for a better game: testing does not mean that the quality improves, just that the state of the quality of the software is known. And if the developers are not able to fix the issues within the given timeframe, you are left with three options: (a) delay the release, (b) kick out all unstable/buggy features or (c) release the broken software (maybe with the hope that you are able to fix the biggest issue later, basically making it banana ware - the software has to ripen after being deployed). No one will ever go for option (b). A good and stable company would go option (a), here the obviously got for option (c).

(2) The point about first-party quality control: I don't work in game development, but I highly doubt that Sony and Microsoft have high quality standards for games to be released on their platforms using their store systems etc., unlike Nintendo does (or at least did in the past). Especially longtime developers and (relatively) big players like 2k probably have hardly any hurdles at all to clear.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:38 PM, paintedbynumbers said:

this is part of the playstation black friday sale. Wondering if i should bite the bullet for when/if the patch ever does work.  It's roughly $45 for the deluxe version I believe.  

Save your money, WWE 2K20 is broken as fuck. The GIF's the game has provided.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:26 PM, The Natural said:

ELCIPH1XsAEV1qh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Seriously looks like a cross between Vanderlia Silva and Scatman Crothers 

The other things from watching these videos is how awful the commentary is.  Corey seems like he is being held at gunpoint and Saxton sounds even more like a man devolving into a 10 year old child.

• Haha 1