DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K20

Jesus, there's an outside Christmas market type arena AND there's hokey Halloween shit and I'll still never touch this game. The rot is so deep that there's no fucking way they're patching this with their shit budget, especially after I'm sure sales are way down with all of the leaked glitches before release date. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

WWE games have gotten progressively worse every year. At least with the Raw vs. Smackdown series there was a sense they were getting better and peaked with the 06-07-ish versions.

Smackdown vs. RAW 2006 was the best of said series. Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain and Smackdown vs. RAW 2006 are the two best WWE games I've played.

• Like 1

But...The photogrammetry! 

Also, Lynell Jinks is full of shit. This fucking ass clown was out trumpeting how happy they were that Yukes was gone and how they finally got to do this one their way and then it turns out Yukes was basically doing everything and reigning in VC's worst shit. And now Jinks is like, "shits hard, bruh," but only after they're done with their $50k influencer event.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Andrew POE! said:

It's gotten so bad that Sony is giving refunds to people that bought the game on PlayStation Store. If 2K really cared about their customers, they would pull it from sale at retail but I doubt they care at all.

27 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

MS is doing the same now btw

Good on them. WWE 2K20 is the fuckup of fuckups. Wow.

Edited by The Natural