DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K20

2 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Yeah, if you're just going for WWE games for the PS4, try 2K19. I can't recommend Fire Pro enough as well, of course, but that's not a WWE game.

I've played Fire Pro for 20 years, give or take.  Spent an insane amount of time with FPR.  Haven't spent a lot of time with World, but I'll get back to it sooner or later.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

That image of Rock looks like they accidentally motion scanned Al Pacino having a heart attack and transplanted it onto Rocky's face

I’m still trying to figure out why Hogan has 46-DDs in that screenshot?

Edited by ctapley

1 minute ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

In 19 yes but I don't know about 20 

Considering I haven't bought a WWE game in 14 years, and 2K20 looks like an like an amusing disaster, the odds that I'm buying both 19 and 20 anytime in the next 10 years  is really small.

I'm going to spend a few bucks on 19.  Unless this franchise really gets its act together, it may be another 14 years before I buy a wwe game.

Until this afternoon, I had no idea that 19 had 250 wrestlers in it.  Holy shit.  Though it did make me wonder exactly why there needs to be one of these games every year (money).  Considering how little the roster turns over from year to year, you could make a game every 2-3 years and release new signees as dlc. 

• Like 3