DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K20

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

The fact that you can unlock a giant rib character speaks volumes.

You guys gotta see Bianca Belair's entrance in this one.  It might kill you though Craig

Oh I already watched it and was laughing in disbelief at how stiff her ponytail was. It looked like she had braided her hair around a stiff cable. It may have been posted on the previous page.

It does tickle me how bad this game looks.

• Like 1

At some point the developers are going to have to explain themselves for this.  If they promised constant patches or some kind of way to make good then I would be more forgiving.  But until they do all I can do is look all this and just think "What in the flying fuck is this?!"  At least last year's game is still with me so if I feel a strong need to play it I'll just put that in instead.  Come to think of after mid November I hardly touched it due to Fire Pro taking over so there's no sense bothering anyway.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Craig H said:

It's really weird that people on OperationSports are praising this for how good it looks, even saying it looks better than last year's game.

Because some are getting paid to shill it.  Some are just people that are going to will it to be good because WWE game.  

Before anyone says people are playing an early version in all these videos blah blah blah

No.  They said this before and the game that shipped was the exact same shit we saw from the capture sessions.

Also, at the capture sessions, they didn't have enough capture stations for everyone so everyone's time was more limited as usual.  They did this shit on purpose so people would see less of the game.

2 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Before anyone says people are playing an early version in all these videos blah blah blah

No.  They said this before and the game that shipped was the exact same shit we saw from the capture sessions.

Also, at the capture sessions, they didn't have enough capture stations for everyone so everyone's time was more limited as usual.  They did this shit on purpose so people would see less of the game.

I remember you saying the embargo only just dropped, that's usually never a good sign.