DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K20

fa8d4599050180fd-600x338.jpg

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks from NXT TakeOver: Respect 2015 really should be there. Shame there's no Sasha Banks vs. Alexa Bliss. I enjoyed the 2017 matches. Both have real life heat. I'd lose Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James from Elimination Chamber 2017 for Sasha Banks Falls Count Anywhere, No Disqualification match on RAW in November 2016. Overall, good job with picks.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I wonder which RAW match it is (Sasha/Charlotte).  They had a great one prior to SummerSlam and then had I think their best one Falls Count Anywhere. 

Matches are in chronological order so I'm guessing Banks/Flair is from July 2016 where Sasha Banks wins the WWE Women's Championship for the first time. Banks used Eddie Guerrero's lie, cheat and steal to get Dana Brooke thrown out at ringside.

You're right that the Falls Count Anywhere, No Disqualification match held on RAW in November 2016 is the best Sasha Banks/Charlotte Flair match. After that, the one on RAW in October 2016 which closed the show as the main event. I understand why the Hell in a Cell match is there though.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

fa8d4599050180fd-600x338.jpg

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks from NXT TakeOver: Respect 2015 really should be there. Shame there's no Sasha Banks vs. Alexa Bliss. I enjoyed the 2017 matches. Both have real life heat. I'd lose Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James from Elimination Chamber 2017 for Sasha Banks Falls Count Anywhere, No Disqualification match on RAW in November 2016. Overall, good job with picks.

So I never really played Showcase before. Are these just supposed to be be big matches/moments or general feuds? Feels weird they didn't have Summerslam or Falls Count Anywhere for Sasha/Charlotte. I agree about Bayley/Sasha from Takeover Respect being another weird one to leave out. I think they probably should have included a couple of matches from Bayley's NXT Title reign like vs. Nia and Asuka. Becky vs. Sasha should have been included as well. Nothing outside of Becky's actual win needed to be included from her first year of SDL. The Alexa and Mickie feuds were not good at all. Kind of wish they included the gauntlet match where Nia went the distance. 

This may sound weird, but I wish they just called this showcase 4 Horsewomen instead of the Women's Revolution/Evolution. They are the clear centerpieces with none of the non Horsewomen talent that pushed things forward being involved like Asuka's NXT Tittle reign & Rousey's title run.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eivion said:

So I never really played Showcase before. Are these just supposed to be be big matches/moments or general feuds? Feels weird they didn't have Summerslam or Falls Count Anywhere for Sasha/Charlotte. I agree about Bayley/Sasha from Takeover Respect being another weird one to leave out. I think they probably should have included a couple of matches from Bayley's NXT Title reign like vs. Nia and Asuka. Becky vs. Sasha should have been included as well. Nothing outside of Becky's actual win needed to be included from her first year of SDL. The Alexa and Mickie feuds were not good at all. Kind of wish they included the gauntlet match where Nia went the distance. 

This may sound weird, but I wish they just called this showcase 4 Horsewomen instead of the Women's Revolution/Evolution. They are the clear centerpieces with none of the non Horsewomen talent that pushed things forward being involved like Asuka's NXT Tittle reign & Rousey's title run.

It's a campaign dedicated to a theme like past WrestleMania's and Daniel Bryan. You play key matches and there's objectives to them, if you carry them out you get rewarded.

Good shout on Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch from NXT TakeOver: Respect 2015, that should be there. Be nice to have replayed an Asuka vs. Bayley match from NXT as well.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 12:34 PM, The Natural said:

Matches are in chronological order so I'm guessing Banks/Flair is from July 2016 where Sasha Banks wins the WWE Women's Championship for the first time. Banks used Eddie Guerrero's lie, cheat and steal to get Dana Brooke thrown out at ringside.

You're right that the Falls Count Anywhere, No Disqualification match held on RAW in November 2016 is the best Sasha Banks/Charlotte Flair match. After that, the one on RAW in October 2016 which closed the show as the main event. I understand why the Hell in a Cell match is there though.

Selfishly, that Falls Count Anywhere match was such a bummer, because I was there live, sitting by the entrance ramp on the opposite side from the announcers. I was just a couple of rows back from a big empty area on the floor next to the ramp, so when they announced that match, everyone in my section assumed they’d be fighting there and got excited. Nope, they went and fought by the announce table instead, and we got a prime view of Charlotte completely missing Sasha on the big moonsault (which I assumed looked better on TV with a patented Kevin Dunn cut).

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

They left out the FCA match because you couldn't possibly recreate that finish with the engine they have now and they're too lazy to do it as a cinematic

You’d also have to scan the plant that goes “crazy” at the sight of Charlotte tapping to the Banks Statement.

SpotlessLikelyElephantbeetle-size_restri

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

4 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Apparently the Originals DLC names leaked.

No Man's Land, Empire of Tomorrow, and.....

SOUTHPAW REGIONAL WRESTLING

Come for the haunted shit, stay for Southpaw.  I hate myself for thinking I may get this game after all.

• Haha 1

Apparently dropping big news on Universe Mode tomorrow. They actually made some improvements last year (like the ability to pick who wins simmed matches which might be the only improvement), so hopefully it is something cool because with all the monsters and fucked up arenas and shit I'm down to universe the shit out of things this time.