DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING GIFS.

13 hours ago, J.H. said:

Really?
I mean... really?
I can think of like 5 comeedy workers that make Santino look pretty awful

James

I dunno, work wise I can see what you're saying but I just thought he was the whole package with his mannerisms and mispronunciations 

7 hours ago, Edwin said:

ST8i7WS.gif

I remember Jake telling a story that Martel was really worried this match would bomb and Jake had to reassure him it would be the easiest nights work of his life. This gif proves Jake right!

• Like 2

Speaking of Botchamania, the bit of Sandman dancing in that ending segment they made for him in the last one needs a gif. That was really hilarious and made me have to look up the original video of the skater dude going down the list of shit he hated about his rival. "Me? I'm tight as fuck!"

Edited by Curt McGirt

What offensive move is Sheldon Benjamin supposed to be attempting in that gif? The only purpose seems to be to eat a superkick. It's just Flair's eternally dopey top rope move updated a bit. Hate it.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, LP Steve said:

What offensive move is Sheldon Benjamin supposed to be attempting in that gif? The only purpose seems to be to eat a superkick. It's just Flair's eternally dopey top rope move updated a bit. Hate it.

Yeah, I always hate that. A similar spot is the "Sure, I'll jump into an RKO."

FearlessImmaculateDwarfrabbit-size_restr

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MORELOCK said:

Yeah, I always hate that. A similar spot is the "Sure, I'll jump into an RKO."

FearlessImmaculateDwarfrabbit-size_restr

My least favorite example of this is when Christian jumps into an RKO onto the steel steps from the top rope, it just... makes absolutely no sense as to what Christian is going for, if Orton does nothing, he's just going to land on the steps chest first anyways.

epiQdv.gif