DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING GIFS.

On 8/6/2019 at 12:08 PM, supremebve said:

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but how hard is it to make contact on a worked punch?  I don't think Alexa should just haul off and punch Kairi Sane in the face, but that looks terrible, and we're watching it from just about the best possible angle.  

Bayley mentioned in an interview that Asuka gives pretty severe receipts for getting stuffed. I know that that’s Kairi, but it wouldn’t shock me to learn she did the same thing. If I’m avoiding concussions, I’m erring on the side of caution when it comes to throwing strikes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, just drew said:

Bayley mentioned in an interview that Asuka gives pretty severe receipts for getting stuffed. I know that that’s Kairi, but it wouldn’t shock me to learn she did the same thing. If I’m avoiding concussions, I’m erring on the side of caution when it comes to throwing strikes.

There is something just a little annoying about Asuka handing receipts considering the shit she was doing for a good year or so when she first started leaning towards her current style. In general though both Asuka and Kairi come from a place where they definitely hit hard on occasion so its probably best not to push that with them unless you are willing to go all the way with it.