DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING GIFS.

37 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

And not that he wouldn't have done them anyway, but there needed to be somebody to try and talk Mick out of some of these bumps

All you would have had to say to me is, "you're going out there to wrestle Van Hammer tonight," and I wouldn't do anything even remotely risky.  I'm not killing myself trying to have a good match with someone that terrible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

...And honestly top rope sunset flips make no damn sense whatsoever. I mean you could claim thar you changed your position mid-air when you knew your opponent was planning to duck. But wouldn’t it make more sense that you turned your missed cross body block into a school boy roll up, instead of the sunset flip? So unless you had the blockbuster as a signature spot, then you might as well have never used that move in the first place.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Natural said:

194891b1e043f637-600x338.gif

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but how hard is it to make contact on a worked punch?  I don't think Alexa should just haul off and punch Kairi Sane in the face, but that looks terrible, and we're watching it from just about the best possible angle.  

49 minutes ago, supremebve said:

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but how hard is it to make contact on a worked punch?  I don't think Alexa should just haul off and punch Kairi Sane in the face, but that looks terrible, and we're watching it from just about the best possible angle.  

TBF, we're also watching it in super slow motion where mechanical flaws are that much more noticeable.

20ibgc9.jpg

Not trying to compare Alexa to Doc, but I'd imagine they both got around the same contact on their respective opponent.