Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

Recommended Posts

large.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, D.Z said:

EBhn7XOU4AAqBrt?format=jpg&name=large

Natsu is a treasure.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 8/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, Oyaji said:

I know he's an actor and probably doesn't want to do anything more with wrestling but God damn do I miss him and I hope AEW or somebody else picks him up.

the story of the Mexican fans picking up his accent and booing him because Mexicans have their differences with Spaniards (in the Americans vs Brits sense) was a great story that I first heard on the Austin podcast. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Natural said:

 

Not that they were setting the world on fire, but I still don't get why they were broken up. Logan and Morgan being the back up goons to Riott challenging Becky or Bayley could make for a decent feud. Hell, are they REALLY worse then what we got with Lacey Evans?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

bl9-e1455434115612.png

761ec-15557699377497-800.jpg

August 8 2002 + August 11 2014

My God, that mustache on Paul Orndorff is GLORIOUS. That's some Yosemite Sam shit going on there and combined with what appears to be a sparkly jacket just takes it to a whole other level of awesome. I have no memory of ever seeing this particular Raw, but I thank you for showing the world that awesome mustache

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Firepro Queen.

EBDe0B5UYAEB0W9.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

Not that they were setting the world on fire, but I still don't get why they were broken up. Logan and Morgan being the back up goons to Riott challenging Becky or Bayley could make for a decent feud. Hell, are they REALLY worse then what we got with Lacey Evans?

They had already been thoroughly destroyed in various feuds giving them even less cred than Lacey had. Beyond that it looks like Ruby was hurt already and in need of surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WALTER! REGAL! ISHIKAWA! THATCHER!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

My God, that mustache on Paul Orndorff is GLORIOUS. That's some Yosemite Sam shit going on there and combined with what appears to be a sparkly jacket just takes it to a whole other level of awesome. I have no memory of ever seeing this particular Raw, but I thank you for showing the world that awesome mustache

The best part about Orndorff in that photo isn't the mustache. It's the fact that he's wearing a polo shirt that your older uncle would wear while grilling at the family reunion underneath a sparkly robe.

"Hey Uncle Paul, can you make me a burger?"

"Poof, you're a burger! HAHAHA! Wonderful!"

Edited by cwoy2j
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20190810_NJPW_07.jpg.pagespeed.ce.RwmGOA

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well clearly she is coming back and is getting a mega push now

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_o2rd7aLffT1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D.Z said:

tumblr_o2rd7aLffT1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

The dude that made that Rock N Wrestling style statue is on Instagram, and his shit is HELLA nice. He does mostly wrestling stuff, but every now and again a character from a different arm of pop culture will show up.

https://www.instagram.com/thejokr914/

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Well clearly she is coming back and is getting a mega push now

To be the (wo)man, ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1565522152150.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...