DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

18 hours ago, The Natural said:

Alexa Bliss on her new tattoo and the moving story behind it. I'll put it in spoiler tags for probable NSFW. Do check it out at some point. 

Hide contents

I love @The Natural. He drops the photo with spoiler tags. Minutes later he drops it again without tags just because... haha, never change.

Edited by Edwin

7 minutes ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

I thought Finn was with Cathy Kelly. I thought about that a lot actually.

Tangentially related to this (and who knows if it came up here) - when Seth and Becky got engaged, Cathy put up a Tweet that was something like "I don't know who needs to hear this but I am very single"

Hoo boy - did that bring the thirsty dudes out of the woodwork so Cathy then turned into a fundraiser for saving the Amazon

• Like 2

Is that Seth photo from those DVD tapings that were done in an empty studio, where the wrestlers were told the audience would be green-screened in, only to have the DVD's released with imagery and promo specifically catering to the "My Wrestling Obsession / Kris Zellner Between The Sheets catch phrase" market?

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Tangentially related to this (and who knows if it came up here) - when Seth and Becky got engaged, Cathy put up a Tweet that was something like "I don't know who needs to hear this but I am very single"

Hoo boy - did that bring the thirsty dudes out of the woodwork so Cathy then turned into a fundraiser for saving the Amazon

Well, it being the internet I'm not surprised by this. But she does like a really nice person so hopefully her luck changes soon. 

3 hours ago, CSC said:

Oh please like there's not dozens of Finn/Becky swingers party fan fics being written right now.  The market is strong. 

Ain't that the truth. I at least see why people would want Becky and Seth together since they're Irish. Heck, even I thought they were dating at one point. But it is nice they're allowed to bring up these things. I remember somebody saying 10 years ago that that even if they were married they had to keep it quiet to appear attainable to fans. Glad to see that changed as I always laugh at people upset at somebody getting married thinking they had a chance. 

On 8/29/2019 at 8:35 PM, D.Z said:

IMG_9088-min.jpg

Man if that's the costume I feel bad for whoever's wrestling in it for AJPW. Looks like you can barely see out of it. 

On another note, can someone please teach Oney Lorcan how to use the caps lock feature?

Edited by BrianS81177
  • Like 1