DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

I lol'd.....socially conscious ROH, y'all!

ROH.jpg

This is from Sling's On Demand section, where they have 3 ROH spisodes.  The other two are from the first season on HDnet, apparently.  Danielson vs Aries and Gary Albright vs somebody.  Bizarre.  I So either Sinclair bought HDnet's back catalogue or AXS let Sling put these up.  I'm guessing the latter, based on Sinclair being really cheap and likely not giving two shits about back episodes.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Alexa being the one to dethrone Shayna would be perfect to get all the bitches crying about her push.

Wait a minute... I'm bitches.

I've accepted that I as an individual wrestling fan do not matter in the slightest, so I'm pretty much wishing for that for the proverbial shits and giggles as well.

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Nah. Looks like a photoshop, part of a very healthy appreciation of Cena.

If that's photoshop, they didn't do a very good job. Looks like MSPaint. It's not even aligned.

11 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I lol'd.....socially conscious ROH, y'all!

ROH.jpg

This is from Sling's On Demand section, where they have 3 ROH spisodes.  The other two are from the first season on HDnet, apparently.  Danielson vs Aries and Gary Albright vs somebody.  Bizarre.  I So either Sinclair bought HDnet's back catalogue or AXS let Sling put these up.  I'm guessing the latter, based on Sinclair being really cheap and likely not giving two shits about back episodes.

Brent Albright

I was hoping whistleblowers were coming forward to tell how poorly ROH is being run. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1