DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

超絶肉弾戦 = Chōzetsu nikudan-sen or roughly Excellent Human Bullet Battle.

Meaning of Nidan-Sen [ Meat Bullet Battle ] 1 A battle that takes place as a substitute for bullets and enters the enemy team. This is a situation where soldiers directly collide and fight.

Basically, excellent battle between large humans.

Edited by Ryan

19 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

THAT was the reason for the braces! Forgot all about it, that was nasty.

I remember Cesaro cutting a lot of promos after that happened. Obviously, the 70 year old child in charge finds it amusing when a guy whose first language isn't English has to cut promos wearing a mouthguard because his teeth got knocked out.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

111_RAW_12112017cm_1081--fc40bb9eaffc21c

After all the talk about Cesaro's injury, I marked out for this photo thinking he actually had tights made that read THETHARO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Does he get to keep that, or is it company property? Because whilst lots of wrestlers have fun stories about taking title belts through airports, we don't have many "taking massive trophy through airport" stories. 

I know K-1 used to let fighters keep trophies, because I saw a Peter Aerts gym tour on Eurosport. Trophies had taken over quite a lot of floor space. And they were the less prestigious ones, the really valued trophies he kept at home.