DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

17 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Io is the evil anime lady, that turns good near the end of the series because she becomes horny for the hero after he beats her in a fight.

What if the hero becomes horny for Io and he gives in to the powers of evil?

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What if the hero becomes horny for Io and he gives in to the powers of evil?

Impossible... The hero in an anime almost never notices the attractiveness of the evil lady in skin tight leather. He only has his eyes set on his “will they, or won’t they” relationship with his childhood friend, who also acts as his surrogate sister.

8 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Impossible... The hero in an anime almost never notices the attractiveness of the evil lady in skin tight leather. He only has his eyes set on his “will they, or won’t they” relationship with his childhood friend, who also acts as his surrogate sister.

I guess that's partly why I was never into anime. I'd always give into the evil lady in leather, or latex, or vinyl.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Is that Spider-Man? If it is, what the fuck is the connection there? Launch party, I'm guessing?

Yes, that's Tom Holland who plays Spider-Man. That may change with recent developments this week. Going by the background, a launch/press event for WWE 2K16 and the photo is from 2015 or early 2016 when Charlotte was WWE DIvas Champion.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

You know how Rey Jr was originally El Colibri, and he was given the Rey Mysterio Jr name and character only once his uncle considered him worthy? If Dominic Mysterio gets good eventually, will he have some sort of enmasking ceremony and become Rey Mysterio 3? Or is that not a thing and he has to be El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio Jr? Because Dominic Mysterio is just him doing a Father's Son gimmick anyway. Unless he turns heel on his Dad or something.

If Hijo Del Santo has a son who wrestles, would he be El Hijo del Hijo del Santo, or just El Nieto del Santo?

wwe-united-kingdom-champion-walter-vs-ty

Same Height! It's a miracle!