DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

I feel like they screwed up by not having an over the shoulder shot from behind Ibushi looking across at all 481 members of BC, but they were promptly kicked out so it didn't really matter.

3 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I think we’re all about to have a change of opinion about the Bullet Club in half a year. Like how we all started to love Suzuki-Gun again after we soured on them.

By "we" you must mean some random collection of punk ass bitches because the real Gs always knew Suzuki Gun ichi ban pal.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

By "we" you must mean some random collection of punk ass bitches because the real Gs always knew Suzuki Gun ichi ban pal.

That’s why when I see, or here people talk shit about the heel acts, or the silly acts like Yano for a good long while, then they’ll turn around to say “I love Yano G1 matches. He’s so silly, and funny”, I laugh. Then I say “Fuck you, buddy! I heard you talking shit about Yano a few years ago after pinning Shibata saying things like “Why is Yano in the G1? G1 is a sport, and should be treated with respect.”” BLAH BLAH give me a fucking break John Pollock, and WH Park!

Also, fuck you, Meltzer, and Alvarez! Always groaning about Yano matches. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

3 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Yeah, but the Bullet Club does suck tho.

Give it time. You’ll be sporting a Tama Tonga avatar in soon when he becomes the new “Former underachiever who does stupid shit, but wins people back with his stupid shit, and works a bit harder”.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

He got as close as he was ever going to get with the Good Guy stuff and even then he blew his load way too soon. Hard pass. They should be in the wilderness of Japanese/NA indies, not in NJPW.

Buff Bagwell the character was aces but not so hot on the actual wrestler. One of the best, smarmy chickenshit heels of the '90s though.

Image result for buff bagwell top hat

BUFF GEAR!

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 2