DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

On 8/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, Oyaji said:

I know he's an actor and probably doesn't want to do anything more with wrestling but God damn do I miss him and I hope AEW or somebody else picks him up.

the story of the Mexican fans picking up his accent and booing him because Mexicans have their differences with Spaniards (in the Americans vs Brits sense) was a great story that I first heard on the Austin podcast. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Not that they were setting the world on fire, but I still don't get why they were broken up. Logan and Morgan being the back up goons to Riott challenging Becky or Bayley could make for a decent feud. Hell, are they REALLY worse then what we got with Lacey Evans?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

bl9-e1455434115612.png

761ec-15557699377497-800.jpg

August 8 2002 + August 11 2014

My God, that mustache on Paul Orndorff is GLORIOUS. That's some Yosemite Sam shit going on there and combined with what appears to be a sparkly jacket just takes it to a whole other level of awesome. I have no memory of ever seeing this particular Raw, but I thank you for showing the world that awesome mustache

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

Not that they were setting the world on fire, but I still don't get why they were broken up. Logan and Morgan being the back up goons to Riott challenging Becky or Bayley could make for a decent feud. Hell, are they REALLY worse then what we got with Lacey Evans?

They had already been thoroughly destroyed in various feuds giving them even less cred than Lacey had. Beyond that it looks like Ruby was hurt already and in need of surgery.

6 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

My God, that mustache on Paul Orndorff is GLORIOUS. That's some Yosemite Sam shit going on there and combined with what appears to be a sparkly jacket just takes it to a whole other level of awesome. I have no memory of ever seeing this particular Raw, but I thank you for showing the world that awesome mustache

The best part about Orndorff in that photo isn't the mustache. It's the fact that he's wearing a polo shirt that your older uncle would wear while grilling at the family reunion underneath a sparkly robe.

"Hey Uncle Paul, can you make me a burger?"

"Poof, you're a burger! HAHAHA! Wonderful!"

Edited by cwoy2j
  • Haha 5