DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

I like the woman next to him getting her space invaded by Big E's labor pain gyrations and then deciding to take a picture of him rather than to be annoyed.

53 minutes ago, Smelly McUgly said:

I like the woman next to him getting her space invaded by Big E's labor pain gyrations and then deciding to take a picture of him rather than to be annoyed.

It was a press event. That's Danielle Matheson of Uproxx. She says that R-Truth does indeed smell good but not as good as Jeff Cobb, who apparently has the best smell. ?‍♂️

She also did a nice little interview with Big E talking about representation. 

https://uproxx.com/prowrestling/big-e-wwe-summerslam-2019-kofi-kingston-randy-orton-new-day-interview/3/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dewar said:

Cody "honestly" cannot think of anyone  better than Hangman Page right now. I assume this means Cody only thinks about Hangman and his wife, because that statement is laughable at best.

I'm pretty sure we've established that Cody only thinks about Triple H.

5 hours ago, Dewar said:

Cody "honestly" cannot think of anyone  better than Hangman Page right now. I assume this means Cody only thinks about Hangman and his wife, because that statement is laughable at best.

Wrestling promoter hypes up main event babyface ahead of major show, movie at 11.

• Like 13
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Who was hurt longer Cowboy Bob Orton or DDP?   Cowboy had the cast for what seems like years?  DDP had taped ribs from like '95 to 2000?  

I believe DDP’s beer gut tape might have outlived Orton’s cast for a year. 

He’s changed a lot, but for a guy who worked as hard as him in the 90’s, DDP sure had trouble with his belly. Still, a brilliant worker. 

• Like 1