DVDVR Message Board

SDL is a Total Rewrite - 7/30/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I can't find an isolated clip from the recent Botchamania, so I want to try to replicate my new favorite Iiconics-themed hilarity.

(to the tune of "Tequila")

*duh nuh, nuh-nuh-nuhnuh, nuh nuh/

duh nuh, nuh-nuh-nuhnuh, nuh/

duh nuh, nuh-nuh-nuhnuh, nuh nuh/

duh nuh, nuh-nuh-nuhnuh, nuh/

duh nuh-nuh nuuuuuuuuh, nuh/

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh-*

"HEY CAITLYN!!!"

• Like 2

I liked a lot of this episode, and I loved Kofi vs AJ. That match ruled, and I'm loving Kofi's run. As far as I'm concerned, it's been perfect. And it's going to continue to be after Summerslam cause no way is Orton winning. (That reminds me, the Orton bit where he ran down their history was fantastic.) So when Kofi best AJ, I actually yelled "Yeah! Alright!" 

Then right as I was happy, someone tried to murder Roman Reigns, which was only saved by the small, but audible "JOE! JOE! JOE!" chants. Cause if I'd been there that's what I would've been doing.

Edited by Johnny Sorrow

12 minutes ago, Ramo2653 said:

Did anyone else think the EMTs were trying to get Roman away so they could jump him? I had an inkling especially once Roman walked away and the EMTs kept staring at each other.

I thought they looked like "Car 54 Where Are You ?" cos-players. The guy doing Toody's " Ooh, ooh whadda we do, Muldoon?" arm gestures was some exquisite acting.

Edited by Johnny Sorrow

16 hours ago, sevendaughters said:

Lucifer currently expanding the circles of hell for "people who enjoy Iiconics comedy bits"

tenor.gif?itemid=12595849

15 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

See y'all in hell.

giphy.gif

• Like 6