Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is The Catastrophic Failure of Peace Talks - 7/29/2019


Recommended Posts

Have they ever shown Rey's unmasked stuff from WCW on the Network or anywhere? They could blur out his face for the whole match! He could bring the horns back.

"Que pasa, ese? I'm a trickster."
pyt727lgzdl21.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Have they ever shown Rey's unmasked stuff from WCW on the Network or anywhere? They could blur out his face for the whole match! He could bring the horns back.

"Que pasa, ese? I'm a trickster."
 

Everything from WCW where Rey was unmasked, including the mask vs. hair match with Nash and his unmasking, is fully intact.  They don't hide he was unmasked, they just don't care. *(insert your "Vince didn't do it, it doesn't count " jokes here)*

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

I feel like a Samoan Summit should be a gimmick match type where it's between two Samoans and the only legal move is a headbutt so it goes to a time limit draw

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raziel said:

Everything from WCW where Rey was unmasked, including the mask vs. hair match with Nash and his unmasking, is fully intact.  They don't hide he was unmasked, they just don't care. *(insert your "Vince didn't do it, it doesn't count " jokes here)*

I remember some "reasoning" that I read said because he didn't lose the mask in Mexico, he didn't have to keep his mask off since it wasn't an officially sanctioned mask match by the commission. So Rey was free to go back to being masked.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phantom Lord said:

I remember some "reasoning" that I read said because he didn't lose the mask in Mexico, he didn't have to keep his mask off since it wasn't an officially sanctioned mask match by the commission. So Rey was free to go back to being masked.

 

Your recollection is 100% accurate. I thought it sounded weak as hell, but after seeing Rey without his mask, I'm all for whatever excuse they could come up with. Some guys are fine unmasked, Rey looks like he's about thirteen years-old.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I figure they forced that "Wild Card rule!" shit so hard was just Vince wanting to instill the idea that people can go back and forth with a "rule". Now they can stop saying it because they conditioned the audience. 

" Shout it at them until they get it, goddammit! And don't say it anymore, ok pal?"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So watching some of the show have we determined yet whether Nikki Cross actually called Becky the dreaded C word or her accent is that strong 

Pretty sure it's the accent. Were it not for the fact that I used to have a Scot on my darts team I'd be unable to make heads or tails of what she's saying half the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So watching some of the show have we determined yet whether Nikki Cross actually called Becky the dreaded C word or her accent is that strong 

She said it. I was watching on my phone with earbuds in and she definitely said it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Swiftian said:

Almost certain she called her a "cow" which is a common insult for a female in that part of the world.

"Arrogant Cow" doesn't work as well as "arrogant cunt" so I'm just gonna keep thinking that's what I heard. 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...