DVDVR Message Board

NFL PRESEASON 2019

Dolfan in NYC

26 minutes ago, SirFozzie said:

Fuck the Colts fans.

edit:

Took this from a tweet:

"Physical toll on Andrew Luck through 6 NFL seasons: » Torn cartilage in 2 ribs » partially torn abdomen » a lacerated kidney that left him peeing blood » at least 1 concussion » a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder » and this mysterious calf/ankle issue that led to this"

The guy sacrificed himself, been trying to keep going, decided the pain wasn't worth it, gave up something like $52 million to retire, and the fans BOO him?

Fuck them with a rusty knife.

I hate the fans of the teams I love.

If the Colts fans should be unhappy with ANYONE, how about the front office that left him a human tackling dummy by fucking up at every turn getting him an O-Line.

By retiring now, and not just saying "Hey, put me on the IR for a year", he walked away from a $6 million bonus  (due September 17th) and a year of salary.

Yet they still booed him

(if it sounds like I'm shocked at this, yeah, I am)

Edited by SirFozzie
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

@SirFozzie  You're absolutely right about the Colts fans but I think we are out of fan bases to label as classless.  Unfortunately all football (or sports in general) teams have many many classless fans. 

True. (speaking as a member of the charter club for that).. but still...just came across a colts fan on twitter who posted himself burning his Luck jersey with a "FUCK YOU ANDREW". Just.. bleah.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SirFozzie said:

True. (speaking as a member of the charter club for that).. but still...just came across a colts fan on twitter who posted himself burning his Luck jersey with a "FUCK YOU ANDREW". Just.. bleah.

People are the fucking worst case #13949669403 ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Super Ape said:

Someone check on @Burgundy LaRue...

*types this from a high ledge*

I'm OK, I'm OK! 

But really, good on Luck for getting out. I'm surprised he came back a couple of years ago after that lacerated kidney. You could see the wear and tear getting to him. There's no way he only suffered one concussion. I can't imagine dealing with constant pain four years running, even when receiving quality medical care and physical therapy.

On top of that, Luck is a pretty regular guy beyond football. He's not a maniac like Peyton. He actually belongs to book clubs and plays board games. Luck just got married and has a baby on the way. His family is well-off, he's got millions in the bank. He can design houses with his architecture degree and live a normal life. And he doesn't have to deal with Jim Irsay's drug-induced insanity anymore. Heck, he's probably guaranteed an executive position in XFL if he wants, with his dad as commissioner. Go be happy and healthy, I say.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, nofuture said:

I can tell you what's far worse: having a combined 25 seasons of Gilbert Perreaut and The Dominator and not winning a single title. Or making 4 straight Super Bowls and losing them all #Buffaluck

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Hey, at least the Dominator got to drink from the cup, right? ?

You REALLY want me to post the Urinating Tree video on the Lions don't you????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

Wish he had ended up like that asshole at some anti-American rally in the Middle East right after 9/11 who tried to burn an American flag but ended up immolating his dumb ass instead.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

Can someone give me the background story on Luck's decision to post on Twitter as a Civil War era soldier? 

It's a parody account,  started because Luck looks like a Civil War era officer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1