DVDVR Message Board

NFL PRESEASON 2019

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Oh and the Lions cut Theo Riddick

He feels destined to hook up with a smarter team with a better QB and be a really good third down back.

Edit: and he already has a meeting with the Saints

Edited by Brian Fowler

Well, Brian Flores is off to a very Belichick-ian start... camp's been open for 4 days and Miami has fired OL Coach Pat Flaherty.  

Flaherty "struggled with implementing the new system"...  which probably meant "Rosen & Fitzpatrick are getting lit up like fucking Times Square in practice, so what in the fuck Pat."

Dave DeGuglielimo is taking over. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gonzo said:

Just wait until 2026 when President Camacho has a Special Counsel looking at this.

For fuck's sake.

I don't want to sound harsh here but I sincerely hope the plaintifs and their legal team wasting valuable time and resources on something this stupid and trivial all get run over by a speeding garbage truck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sabremike said:

I don't want to sound harsh here but I sincerely hope the plaintifs and their legal team wasting valuable time and resources on something this stupid and trivial all get run over by a speeding garbage truck.

I think the case is nonsense but I would to see all those guys getting questioned under oath. 

20 hours ago, Gonzo said:

Just wait until 2026 when President Camacho has a Special Counsel looking at this.

For fuck's sake.

"Sir will you admit that the referees sucked in this game?"

Roger = "Yes.  yes they sucked really bad"

"CASE CLOSED"

On 7/28/2019 at 3:31 PM, Kuetsar said:

Because they practiced on a subpar field in Dayton for the NFL's 100 anniversary. . . 

Here is the best part to me according to CBS Sports

Originally the team was slated to practice at Triangle Park, the location of the first ever NFL game, in Dayton to help celebrate the NFL's 100th-anniversary season. They were going to build a big facility there for the Bengals as part of it. However a Native American group pushed back on it because the location was on top of an old burial ground. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Also - Brian Flores also all but gave the Fins starting QB job to Ryan Fitzpatrick

He'll be Fitzmagic for the first 3 games, maybe 4, and then as per usual will turn into Shitzpatrick.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Craig H said:

He'll be Fitzmagic for the first 3 games, maybe 4, and then as per usual will turn into Shitzpatrick.

Week 2 is vs. New England, so I'm ALL FUCKING ABOARD for this scenario. 

• Like 2