DVDVR Message Board

The Raw Reunion - 7/22/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I could see them bring back Old School RAW to capitalize on this before the flame dies out again. Maybe this time bring back the 00’s guys like Gene Snitsky. He can accidentally(It wasn’t me fault) run over Maria causing a miscarriage to end that angle. Rodney Mack can do the White Boy Challenge again. Brodus Clay can be reunited with The Funkadactyls. So many possibilities!

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I could see them bring back Old School RAW to capitalize on this before the flame dies out again. Maybe this time bring back the 00’s guys like Gene Snitsky. He can accidentally(It wasn’t me fault) run over Maria causing a miscarriage to end that angle. Rodney Mack can do the White Boy Challenge again. Brodus Clay can be reunited with The Funkadactyls. So many possibilities!

I'd keep him away from, well, all women for the moment.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'd pay to see them beat the crap out of him. 

RAW is being replayed yet again before Smackdown. For the life of me I can't remember RAW ever being replayed.

People are speculating that USA might counter program AEW with Raw replays, and also as a network they ain’t got shit other than Raw that people want to watch. AEW might end up like that too for TNT if it’s a hit for them.

37 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'd pay to see them beat the crap out of him. 

RAW is being replayed yet again before Smackdown. For the life of me I can't remember RAW ever being replayed.

I'm watching the last ten minutes. I've seen funerals that look more festive and had more smiles than everyone standing up on stage. 

If I were anyone that was involved in this, I'd be drunk and coked up out of my skull just to get through it.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Does anyone else think Alicia Fox being part of this was a shot at Arn?

They talked up Arn and the Brainbusters when talking about Revival so probably not.

7 minutes ago, Eivion said:

They talked up Arn and the Brainbusters when talking about Revival so probably not.

It popped in my head and seemed like something Vince would do. Like I said, I only saw the last ten minutes, so thanks for filling me in.

19 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

I didn't have the volume high enough, so when Madusa came out with the title, I thought "hey Ivory won the 24/7 title?"

No lie, I actually thought it was Nicole Bass when they did the backstage segment with her winning the belt.

Of course in WWE Land, they're so proud of it they not only replayed the whole show twice but aired all the "important" bits (like the 24/7 stuff) AGAIN on Smackdown. 

Whoever said they thought Madusa had a masectomy, I thought so as well, btw... but damn, at least I didn't think she was Nicole Bass.

11 hours ago, Eivion said:

Did they mention Tully by name? Or just Arn? Because only one of the Brainbusters is actually part of AEW right now.

You'd think they would have picked Arn up as soon as he was available, but either they didn't, or he turned them down. Maybe he thinks he's only got a Pat Patterson firing.

3 minutes ago, AxB said:

Did they mention Tully by name? Or just Arn? Because only one of the Brainbusters is actually part of AEW right now.

You'd think they would have picked Arn up as soon as he was available, but either they didn't, or he turned them down. Maybe he thinks he's only got a Pat Patterson firing.

I heard someone suggest Arn being Cody’s manager to counteract Tully being Spears’ manager, leading to the inevitable turn and beat down. 

5 hours ago, AxB said:

Can't fully recall. They tend to focus on Arn whenever making the comparisons.

• Thanks 1

I gotta be honest, I watched the 90 minute Hulu version of this show and I really liked it. I loved AJ yelling at Shawn " I know where NXT is! I'll come down there and show ya something, Shawn!" And the whole Joe/ Roman segment ruled. 

Oh and drunk Stone Cold was great.

Edited by Johnny Sorrow

1 hour ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

I gotta be honest, I watched the 90 minute Hulu version of this show and I really liked it. I loved AJ yelling at Shawn " I know where NXT is! I'll come down there and show ya something, Shawn!" And the whole Joe/ Roman segment ruled. 

Oh and drunk Stone Cold was great.

I felt the show itself was pretty good but I just don't understand why they wouldn't use the show as a device to launch something new for the coming weeks 

12 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I felt the show itself was pretty good but I just don't understand why they wouldn't use the show as a device to launch something new for the coming weeks 

I'm at a point where I don't care. I watch the PPV's and either skip or fast forward through the weekly tv. And this show entertained me so much I only fast forwarded through Hogan. Which I would have probably done even if he wasn't a racist.

• Like 1