DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The Canadian Rattlesnake - 7/16/2019

Niners Fan in CT

51 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I'm normally not in favor of repeating shit that worked in the past, but I think it works with KO and I can't think of anyone else I want to see get their ass kicked on a weekly basis like I do with Shane.

I very much agree yet at the same time would also rather Shane just disappear for awhile.  With Vince even though he was/is a dastardly heel he was entertaining enough where I don't recall wanting him to go away.  With Shane his stuff just makes me apathetic for it all even if he's getting his ass kicked.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Anyway I think my point is I'd rather watch 7 minutes of Sgt. Slaughter not even bumping 30 years ago 

I hope people are watching these shows from the Great American Bash '86 Tour.   Holy shit these events are pure greatness. 

If Shane's in-ring career has taught us anything, it's that, whatever he eventually dies of, it won't be a long fall onto something hard and hurty.

I'm assuming that he'll one day do a crazy bump off the top of a cage or arena, get up, dust himself off.... and choke on a grape in catering.