DVDVR Message Board

I'm looking for a wrestling game for PS4

I know that pretty much means I have to buy a WWE 2Kwhatever game, and that's fine, but I have a bunch of prerequisites so I'm hoping you can tell me which is the best fit.

Basically I'm looking for the most modern version of WWE Smackdown v Raw 2006 (with Batista and Cena on the front) and to that end it has to include:

- A booker/GM mode

- Create a PPV 

- Create an entrance

- Create a title

- Lots of legends already in the game and a very good CAW mode or access to a decent bank of CAWs for creating other legends (not bothered about a current roster for this reason)

Consensus is WWE 2K14 was the best but that's on PS3 unfortunately. And before you say Fire Pro, the level of detail that grinds down to and the amount you have to work doesn't appeal to me

You can find 2k19 for cheap enough that it might be the one that fits the bill. I think all of the WWE games of this generation have been viewed as a bit flawed, but this is the one that seems to have the most positive feedback. It's the first one of those I've bought since maybe the PS2 generation.

Get Fire Pro Wrestling World

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't read your criteria list all the way or you specifically saying you don't want Firepro.  Just grab the most current WWE game.

Edited by Tromatagon