DVDVR Message Board

NXT - JULY 2019

RIPPA

56 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

They're just going to keep making the nxt tag titles more and more worthless, aren't they?

The last two champs have almost immediately been promoted to the main roster. Arguably it’s the most importantly championship in NXT.

1 hour ago, JonnyLaw said:

The last two champs have almost immediately been promoted to the main roster. Arguably it’s the most importantly championship in NXT.

Champions being called up without dropping the titles helps how exactly? Asuka getting called up without losing the title made the women's division look weak. Two teams getting called up with another one possibly not dropping the titles makes the remaining teams look weak. 

I shouldn't have had to explain that, but whatever. Tell yourself whatever you have to in order to justify Vince's bad decisions. There's no way I believe it was HHH's call to call up the War Raiders or Street Profits.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

• RIPPA pinned and featured this topic
1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Bianca is absolutely gorgeous.  I'm always amazed by how much different some of these women look in and out of character.  Her character is over the top with the hair and outrageous makeup, but she looks her best just goofing off in the mirror trying to fix her graduation hat.  

HonestUnnaturalCuscus-size_restricted.gi

Definitely seems like they are trying to set up something with guys bitter about the Breakout tournament (this isn't the first video of this type they have done)

13 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Every week I hear Mauro recite cringey bullshit like "JOHNNY WRESTLING IS JOHNNY PISSED OFF!!!!!" and I understand his fans less and less.

I don't mind his commentary though the topical stuff can be cringe-worthy.  But considering all that he went through (as shown in the Showtime documentary) I can't help but be a big fan of the guy and just let the stupid shit slide.

OMFG, I didn't read your final sentence and watched.  Even *ON THE SECOND ROPE* Stoke is barely taller than him.   

Fuck Braun Strowman, get this guy on the main roster now and have him obliterate everyone.  (And damn, I didn't even realize he squashed 3.0)

Guest Edwin
17 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Every week I hear Mauro recite cringey bullshit like "JOHNNY WRESTLING IS JOHNNY PISSED OFF!!!!!" and I understand his fans less and less.

Mauro's commentary is terrible.

Johnny's story has developed a lot across TakeOver's. You clearly don't like him and have endlessly pointed this out -- even to the point of trying to down play the reaction of big title win.

Edited by Edwin

3 hours ago, Edwin said:

Mauro's commentary is terrible.

Johnny's story has developed a lot across TakeOver's. You clearly don't like him and have endlessly pointed this out -- even to the point of trying to down play the reaction of big title win.

I didn't, but the post is about Mauro. That the particular horrible call I quoted was about Gargano is coincidental.