DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS.

29 minutes ago, GetDown said:

This reminds me of that one hardcore match where I can’t think of the wrestlers involved, but one threw the other into the Gulf of Mexico and the announcers sold it as this disgusting thing. I mean Panama City is disgusting for other reasons but the water in that area is gorgeous. i thought that was strange as hell.

Just now, For Great Justice said:

This reminds me of that one hardcore match where I can’t think of the wrestlers involved, but one threw the other into the Gulf of Mexico and the announcers sold it as this disgusting thing. I mean Panama City is disgusting for other reasons but the water in that area is gorgeous. i thought that was strange as hell.

Chavo Guerrero vs. CM Punk in a Gulf of Mexico match from WWE's ECW.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

I would point to the racist, old white man yelling in their ears.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

Isn't the Gulf of Mexico decently polluted?

16 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I still have fond memories of that match when Hansen threw Funk into some body of water on I think a Corrluzzo show in the 90s. 

And the Road Dogg/Al Snow hardcore match in Memphis. 

20 hours ago, The Natural said:

Chavo Guerrero vs. CM Punk in a Gulf of Mexico match from WWE's ECW.

Or Mysterio/Swagger

23 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I still have fond memories of that match when Hansen threw Funk into some body of water on I think a Corrluzzo show in the 90s. 

And the Road Dogg/Al Snow hardcore match in Memphis. 

There was an episode of Championship Wrestling from Memphis in February of 1985, where the weather was so bad that half the promotion couldn't make it to the studio. Jimmy Hart and the First Family are having a field day with Eddie Marlin being absent, just beating the hell out of jobbers and throwing them outside in the snow. But then Jimmy screws up and dumps a bag of flour on Lance Russell. If you've ever watched Lance for any length of time, then you know that underneath that smooth, charming exterior lies a man who is perpetually not in the mood for any of your shit. He suspends Hart for 30 days on the spot, and orders him to leave the studio.

On 7/8/2019 at 5:01 PM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Raw07.gif

Bulldog has almost no reaction at all. Even Jose moved around more and you can't see his face.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Eivion said:

Isn't the Gulf of Mexico decently polluted?

Plenty of oil and dead zones if my memory is holding up.

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

It's DJ Nira, you could defeat him waving a fan at him and he'd probably fly out of the ring.

5 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

There was an episode of Championship Wrestling from Memphis in February of 1985, where the weather was so bad that half the promotion couldn't make it to the studio. Jimmy Hart and the First Family are having a field day with Eddie Marlin being absent, just beating the hell out of jobbers and throwing them outside in the snow. But then Jimmy screws up and dumps a bag of flour on Lance Russell. If you've ever watched Lance for any length of time, then you know that underneath that smooth, charming exterior lies a man who is perpetually not in the mood for any of your shit. He suspends Hart for 30 days on the spot, and orders him to leave the studio.

My favorite Lance moment is him wielding the hammer at Tojo. So sick.