DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS.

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d30aaa43834617277

It's sad when a mother has to speak the words that condemn her own son, but I couldn't allow them to believe that I would commit murder. They'll put him away now as I should have years ago. He was always bad, and in the end he intended to tell them I killed those girls, and that man, as if I could do anything, except just sit and stare, like one of his stuffed birds. Oh, they know I can't even move a finger and I won't. I'll just sit here and be quiet just in case they do.... suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly." 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

He took that fine enough. It's not like it was supposed to be a bridging pinfall from the looks of it. Everything else? Yeah, he sucked.

The claw hold stops the victim from tucking their chin, thereby forcing them to take the impact on their head. A head that is already under considerable pressure from having a legitimate skull crushing submission hold applied to it. A regular chokeslam or Rock Bottom, you can land on your shoulders if you want.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

He took that fine enough. It's not like it was supposed to be a bridging pinfall from the looks of it. Everything else? Yeah, he sucked.

The bumps fine, but the WWE was so stuck on finding guys like this back in the day. I won’t deny that he had an interesting look, but he’s not a money draw even with his size.

P.S. I like claw holds, no matter how silly they can be.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

The bumps fine, but the WWE was so stuck on finding guys like this back in the day. I won’t deny that he had an interesting look, but he’s not a money draw even with his size.

P.S. I like claw holds, no matter how silly they can be.

Kenso/Kenzo had size, looks, and was fairly charismatic. If he didn't suck he would have done well.

I like claw slams.

38 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Its Rowan, but I think he does the move well enough

Erick+Rowan+-+Claw+Chokeslam.gif

It looked like it, but then you notice he’s losing his grip, and grabbing Kofi’s hair. Bison Smith would have never cheated like that.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

2 hours ago, GetDown said:

Talking about bad finishers ... THE SAXTONATION

giphy.gif

I think the worst part of this "move" is that initially it looks like he's doing a great variation on the Skull Crushing Finale. Like yeah that's gonna hurt and look damn good and... wait... he stopped? And then... Wait what?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

*Insert Bison Smith using Claw based maneuvers*

Can’t find any because people don’t know how to pick the best parts of Bison Smith matches to create gifs.

Bison Smith was so bad 2009 Bryan Danielson couldn't get anything out of him.

Gabe brings in Kenta Kobashi, Misawa, KENTA, Marufuji, GO Shiozaki, Kensuke Sasake from NOAH. Adam Pearce brings in Bison Smith. God, Adam Pearce was a fucking awful booker. The sad part? He's lightyears better than Bully Ray and Delirious.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 3