DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS.

12 hours ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

Giant Gram Needs to come back.

If Japanese wrestling fans cared about rereleases, and remastered games, then I would love if they brought these games back with the same cast of wrestlers. Although saying that, if they brought it back, they need to fix the A.I., or at least make the game more balanced. Their is no excuse why I shouldn’t hit Gary Albright’s repeating German’s, or some of the other combinations in the game on the highest difficulty. You might as well just play as Misawa, because unless you are some fighting game expert, you ain’t winning shit with Tamon Honda. Also maybe a mode for fans that want to have longer matches. Going into the menu to remove the time limit, or the amount of health your wrestler can have isn’t enough.

...And unlock all the hidden characters from the start. Nothing ruins a wrestling game more for me, than when I have to simplify my play style to spamming moves because I really want to unlock a character fast. When I do that, I end up putting the controller down for months because playing like that has completely  killed my enjoyment of the gameplay.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

18 hours ago, Pete said:

tumblr_pumxzyo1kx1uvyu9yo1_540.gif

Athletically impressive?  Absolutely.  Does it look like it hurts?  Not at all.  I've heard the hype and tried to watch his stuff, but there's so much shit Ospreay does that just bugs me, like Sanada having to sit there like a goof while time stands still as Gymkata here does 8 flips and turns to hit the impact equivalent of a noogie.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 1

Ospray is basically pro wrestling wiffeball.  It's baffling, bouncing around all over the place, you see it coming but can't hit the damn thing and it's frustrating to no end, yet ultimately impressive. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Athletically impressive?  Absolutely.  Does it look like it hurts?  Not at all.  I've heard the hype and tried to watch his stuff, but there's so much shit Ospreay does that just bugs me, like Sanada having to sit there like a goof while time stands still as Gymkata here does 8 flips and turns to hit the impact equivalent of a noogie.

How does getting kicked in the head not look like it hurts?

2 hours ago, Bustronaut said:

He might be Samoan.

• Haha 2

On 7/15/2019 at 3:25 PM, The Batboy said:

tumblr_puokehJp1w1vjciejo1_250.giftumblr_puokehJp1w1vjciejo2_250.gif

?

when Vince McMahon finally succeeds in completely removing actual wrestling matches from wrestling shows, Billie Kaye will be the greatest wrestler in the world.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Bustronaut said:

In that gif at least Ospreay's foot looks less like it is kicking the guy in the head and more that it is just trying make the barest of contact. I can't find a gif of it but Cedric Alexander does a very similar kick that generally seems to at least land with a bit of impact.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, username said:

In that gif at least Ospreay's foot looks less like it is kicking the guy in the head and more that it is just trying make the barest of contact. I can't find a gif of it but Cedric Alexander does a very similar kick that generally seems to at least land with a bit of impact.

Thanks for explaining that!  He looks like he's trying to tap him on the shoulder and tell him his shoe is untied.