DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

19 hours ago, Goodear said:

Sputnik+Monroe+and+Norvell+Page+photo+Jo

I was listening to the latest Cornette podcast and he speaks at length about Monroe and all the racial stuff at the time. He read an old newspaper article reporting that Monroe had been arrested for being in a "negro cafe" and how he had a black lawyer in court which the judge of the case said he'd never seen before.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

I just want to praise this pic. The only way it could be cooler is if Sweet Daddy Siki and Boogie Woogie Jimmy Valiant were in the ring with them.

- RAF

Sputnik Monroe was a cool mofo to be sure.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

SamiTessa-2-1024x576.jpg

That may be the most flattering picture of Sami that I've ever seen and the most grotesque picture of Tessa.

What would Sami do without wrestling?

a. Grave-digger

b. Rodent exterminator

c. Lawn goblin

d. All of the above

• Like 1

Grave-digger seems like a pretty good guess or a crematory operator, where you kinda hide behind the scenes and not have to look professional. I can totally see him sliding a human body into a retort to start the cremation process. I could picture him working in a pet crematory as well.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 3:50 AM, Custos said:

When was this?

Austin’s looking real jacked baby! /booker

I thought he was a bit more doughy (or is the term Shane-esque?) than this at the Raw Reunion.

Austin usually talks about how he trains hard and cleans up his diet before filming a show so depending on when the episodes were filmed, I could see the how he'd look better on the show compared to just making an appearance on RAW.

• Thanks 1