DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

Your President hugs flags and people think he's being patriotic. Maybe Shawn was trying to show how much he loved Canada. Or Canadians. Or one Canadian. Or Diana Hart, specifically.

Wow. 247 views in over three years.

18 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

tumblr_inline_pcpn9otqZk1r15usg_540.jpg

I assume Shawn humping our flag or sticking it up his nose is next. 

Naw, I'll concede...

Image result for stone cold bret hart flag

Because as an American I can afford to be magnanimous. ?  You Go Canada!!!! Whooo Hooo!!!

Edited by Execproducer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Justin877 said:

Maybe I want to be Canadian because that montage of Canadian Heroes stirred up something inside me.  Is Canadian Cultural Appropriation a thing?

I'd say so. I took four years of French throughout high school and a semester in college because I liked hockey so much and because a large amount players were French Canadian. Patrick Roy was my hockey god.

9 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Very well. I'll get this one out of my system now so I'm not tempted on Thursday.

the-un-americans-7503916d-e958-414e-adf5 

Jonathan Coachman would make me want to be an Un-American. I mean, look at that punchable looking face of his.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Very well. I'll get this one out of my system now so I'm not tempted on Thursday.

the-un-americans-7503916d-e958-414e-adf5 

I was real jazzed about the potential of copping one of those t-shirts, but to the best of my knowledge they never made any for public consumption.

I think I only wanted one because of how potentially offensive they are.