DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

Least we ever forget the peak of Puroresu. Probably NSFW, though there's nothing objectionable really. Contains Tanahashi, Danshoku Dieno and Razor Ramon HG. Amusingly, we have one confirmed straight wrestler of the two and Dieno may also be a total act, but who knows. We won't speak for Tanahashi. He's so pretty.

FZT6KUH.jpg

Edited by Ryan

The person on the last page who held up the Darkwing Duck Sucks sign should be dragged out back and beaten with a sack of doorknobs. We'll even supply the knobs!

Image result for homer vigilante

• Like 2

Has that been proven? Some people are very committed to their craft. The subtle art of uh...whatever you want to call his various changes in gimmick.

I don't think Sam/Shirley Doe posts here anymore but when he met Dino at the airport the first thing he did was grab his dick and say "I AM REAL GAY" in English.

It could have been a rib but I don't think so.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Haha 2

Considering what I've read and seen of Dieno over the......decade plus I've known about him. That could easily be a rib. Not a lot is said about his private life, so who knows. I've heard he's bi and that it's an act from people who would know others well enough to get some opinion on it, but it doesn't really matter. It was best when he was treated like Gay Panic Bruiser Brody and everyone was in terror. Now, it's just this silly man with his goofy stuff and no one thinks twice.

Candy Okutsu AKA Tiger Dream I assume, I know little of Joshi outside the major stuff from the past, so that's all I have.

• Like 1

If it gets me banned from the board, so be it, but I think Disney sucks for the most part. I wasn't even that thrilled with Disney World when my mom took me for my 10th birthday. Give me Looney Toons over Disney anytime. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Least we ever forget the peak of Puroresu. Probably NSFW, though there's nothing objectionable really. Contains Tanahashi, Danshoku Dieno and Razor Ramon HG. Amusingly, we have one confirmed straight wrestler of the two and Dieno may also be a total act, but who knows. We won't speak for Tanahashi. He's so pretty.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Considering what I've read and seen of Dieno over the......decade plus I've known about him. That could easily be a rib. Not a lot is said about his private life, so who knows. I've heard he's bi and that it's an act from people who would know others well enough to get some opinion on it, but it doesn't really matter. It was best when he was treated like Gay Panic Bruiser Brody and everyone was in terror. Now, it's just this silly man with his goofy stuff and no one thinks twice.

Someone over at SSS long ago mentioned asking Dieno about it and the answer they got from him was something akin to that he likes dick but love pussy . Not sure how well I'm remembering this since it was probably over a decade ago now but bi is probably the answer. 

Wrestling fans have zero chill.  If I met Dino the last thing I'd ask him is HEY BRUH ARE YOU REALLY ALL ABOUT THE PEEN

I wouldn't ask Terry Taylor if he was really a fucking chicken.

Fuck.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Candy Okutsu AKA Tiger Dream I assume, I know little of Joshi outside the major stuff from the past, so that's all I have.

Yep! Candy as Tiger Dream didn't last all that long, maybe six months. She had gotten a big push out of nowhere in the early months of Arsion to justify making her Tiger Dream, then she stopped being Tiger Dream and became a low card comedy wrestler, all within the span of something like ten months.

53 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Wrestling fans have zero chill.  If I met Dino the last thing I'd ask him is HEY BRUH ARE YOU REALLY ALL ABOUT THE PEEN

I wouldn't ask Terry Taylor if he was really a fucking chicken.

Fuck.

He might decide to grope you first. Either one.

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If it gets me banned from the board, so be it, but I think Disney sucks for the most part. I wasn't even that thrilled with Disney World when my mom took me for my 10th birthday. Give me Looney Toons over Disney anytime. 

You wouldn't say that if you had ever read some Carl Barks or Don Rosa duck comics.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattdangerously said:

You wouldn't say that if you had ever read some Carl Barks or Don Rosa duck comics.  

I guess I'll take your word for it. Comic books were never really my thing either. I preferred the comic strip collections, like Peanuts, The Far Side, and Dilbert.