DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

36 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

A friend of mine always used to pronounce his name as "Dick To Go" like you were ordering takeout, and I'm still plagued by this affliction

I mean that is kind of the point of the name, isn't it? Its pretty clear its a joke name.

4 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

DDT is the best promotion

This also featured Takagi flipping over the wheelbarrow and then throwing elephant shit at people while making ape noises.

HARASHIMA made his entrance on the back of an elephant and then reality set in and I got sad. Zoos suck. ?

29 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

20180408_wm34_vid_charlotteasuka-519ae66

skysports-asuka-charlotte-flair_4625981.

Charlotte Flair shouldn't have gone over Asuka at WrestleMania XXXIV for the WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship. While the rubber match needed to be at WrestleMania XXXV with Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch as the WWE RAW Women's Championship match.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 8:44 PM, sydneybrown said:

I should have known better as bad as their WWF games were.  All they did with the ECW games was add blood.  And to random places.  I actually would have been okay with a face that gradually got bloodier.  Instead we got bodyslams that led to arms and backs being shred apart.

And I love how the photographer clearly told everyone to look serious, so of course THAT'S the moment New Jack turned into the happiest kid you've ever seen. 

I still remember playing it the first time and not realizing it having a Adult Content option and being completely dumbfounded when Roadkill came into the ring, made his chicken-strangling pose and shouted “CLOWNS!” It still makes me laugh just thinking about it.  I wish I could find a video of it!

• Haha 2

Can anyone I.D. her? She was at the gimmick table at king of indies and had a huge Virgil vibe. I’m not trying to make fun of her at all and will delete the tweet if I get an answer (this was easiest way for me to post the picture). Felt bad for her and genuinely curious who she is. Yes I could’ve talked to her but it would have been weird if I’m the only one who approaches her and I have no idea who she is. And even though I felt bad I didn’t particularly want to buy her shirt. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, matt925 said:

Can anyone I.D. her? She was at the gimmick table at king of indies and had a huge Virgil vibe. I’m not trying to make fun of her at all and will delete the tweet if I get an answer (this was easiest way for me to post the picture). Felt bad for her and genuinely curious who she is. Yes I could’ve talked to her but it would have been weird if I’m the only one who approaches her and I have no idea who she is. And even though I felt bad I didn’t particularly want to buy her shirt. 

I’m stumped