DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

Is she listed on the flyer or ad somewhere? Not sure if she was part of the show or just selling it for somebody else. At least at some of the shows they'll have damn near anybody at the table so long as they don't steal it. 

But if she was part of it I'd at least consider buying something and for all I know probably walk away with something. 

23 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Is she listed on the flyer or ad somewhere? Not sure if she was part of the show or just selling it for somebody else. At least at some of the shows they'll have damn near anybody at the table so long as they don't steal it. 

But if she was part of it I'd at least consider buying something and for all I know probably walk away with something. 

No she wasn’t part of the show or advertised. She stayed behind the table watching the beginning of the show but I didn’t notice when she left. She had two shirts for sale, she was a former wrestler I’m sure. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Who are on Bock's shirt? 

Riki Choshu's old group, Ishingun. Himself, Yatsu, Animal Hamaguchi, Kobayashi and (I think) Teranishi.

19 hours ago, matt925 said:

Can anyone I.D. her? She was at the gimmick table at king of indies and had a huge Virgil vibe. I’m not trying to make fun of her at all and will delete the tweet if I get an answer (this was easiest way for me to post the picture). Felt bad for her and genuinely curious who she is. Yes I could’ve talked to her but it would have been weird if I’m the only one who approaches her and I have no idea who she is. And even though I felt bad I didn’t particularly want to buy her shirt. 

Calling it a "Virgil vibe" is inaccurate. Meme aside, I've seen Virgil work a room. He can't wrestle worth a damn, but he can definitely get the merch money. Perhaps she's the partner of somebody who was booked selling his wares?