DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES.

Baba, Sakaguchi, Yoshimura and Inoki. Not familiar with Michiaki Yoshimura very much, but he's from the old days before NJPW and AJPW were a thing mostly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

It took me a minute trying to figure out why Kidman was on that pic til I realized it was Doring.

Ha, I dont think I've ever seen him wrestle but the rest of them made me figure that out faster. What I need to know is who the bootleg HHH on the far right is. And why are they chilling with George Foreman?

3 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

Acclaim's engine was HORRIBLE.

I should have known better as bad as their WWF games were.  All they did with the ECW games was add blood.  And to random places.  I actually would have been okay with a face that gradually got bloodier.  Instead we got bodyslams that led to arms and backs being shred apart.

And I love how the photographer clearly told everyone to look serious, so of course THAT'S the moment New Jack turned into the happiest kid you've ever seen. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

And I love how the photographer clearly told everyone to look serious, so of course THAT'S the moment New Jack turned into the happiest kid you've ever seen. 

That is George Foreman, yo!