13 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I'll give Tony Khan the benefit of the doubt. He sounds like one of us 

This legit might be the meanest thing you could say about a person

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 14
  • Sad 3

39 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I'll give Tony Khan the benefit of the doubt. He sounds like one of us (the good ones lol) consistently. Especially his genuine love for the business and its history. 

Except that to my knowledge, none of us are billionaires. 

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Double bonus if you actually ran a fantasy wrestling promotion (or more than one).

Whoa, we need to review any promos you wrote before we just start handing out double bonuses. ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've been most;y negative on Eric Bischoff but here's the thing. The guy obviously has accomplished things in TV and that could be a great contribution to WWE and could have possibly been to AEW when it comes to presentation and how things look on TV. I would think AEW would like something like that, and I bet they will even more after a few weeks of live TV. 

So Meltzer not getting why they would want Bischoff at all or people on this board doing the "Har har, people are shitting on Bischoff but saying AEW should look like Nitro" aren't looking at the full picture. The guy may have something to add to a television show. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

So Meltzer not getting why they would want Bischoff at all or people on this board doing the "Har har, people are shitting on Bischoff but saying AEW should look like Nitro" aren't looking at the full picture. The guy may have something to add to a television show. 

I’m not sure what he’s accomplished after his WCW run.

1 minute ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I remember the TNA production stuff improving noticeably when he took over. I don't really have anything really positive about the actual wrestling part of it. (Again, there was some good stuff in there, I'll never be the all or nothing guy. My brain doesn't work like that). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

He's a TV guy who knows how to blow smoke up the asses of other TV guys. That, and Verne always said that he made a damn fine cup of coffee.

• Like 3

I can see why they'd choose Bischoff for Smackdown. Heyman, for all of his qualities when producing a wrestling program- isnt exactly corporate. Putting him on FOX would a trainwreck.

I've been listening to quite a bit of 83 Weeks recently. Part of me thinks that he's grown and learned from his mistales- while the other half of me just thinks he's blinded by his own ego.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

The line from those people is that whatever Bischoff added to WCW was actually the work of someone else, and whatever didn't work in WCW he bears full responsibility for.

Meltzer doesn't get it because he's been shitting on Bischoff for 25 years whether he was successful or not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

The line from those people is that whatever Bischoff added to WCW was actually the work of someone else, and whatever didn't work in WCW he bears full responsibility for.

Meltzer doesn't get it because he's been shitting on Bischoff for 25 years whether he was successful or not.

I thought I was pretty even-handed.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

I remember the TNA production stuff improving noticeably when he took over. 

When Bischoff came in, they steered clear of "the invisible cameraman" for a while and moved towards "cameraman around the corner observes clandestine meeting from a distance." Nearly ten years since then and WWE still hasn't figured it out. If Bischoff gets even that much done, he's my hero.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Ryan said:

Day of the Warrior is your favorite film, god dammit. Buff Bagwell, Native American. Didn't he kill someone with a piledriver or something in that thing.

tumblr_inline_p8dzl9NTOT1qfahbo_500.jpg

Who's the Dollar Tree Salma Hayek? I like her latex outfit.

18 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Needs more baby oil

Michael Nakazawa bought most of it. There was only one left on the shelf when Buff got there.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 1