DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The Pridefighter - 6/25/2019

Dolfan in NYC

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

That tag match that got the Teddy Long treatment into an 8-man was fantastic. I watched that with a smile on my face that kept growing. By the time Otis made the save to get the win, I looked like I'd been dosed with a Joker venom. Otis, who was in the "biggest" Indy here in Colorado as "Dozer" for a short spell, is the only guy from it to make the big time. A few others had some FCW experience but didn't make it.

And,I want an alliance/ faction of Bryan/ Rowan/ Owens/ Rowan. I was fantasy booking them as a heel group in my head the entire match. 

You like Rowan so much you want him in there twice? I preferred Wyatt Family and Bludgeon Brother Rowan. 

All joking aside, I would have liked a faction of Bryan, KO, Sami, and Rowan.

Yup, two Rowans. Sami has red hair, so he can say he and Rowan are cousins, as Sami's mom's maiden name is Rowan. I mean, I said that it's the faction "I" want. That's my fantasy booking.

Covering up fuckups with bullshit like that has become an art form for me at my job. My boss knows full well when I'm weaving a web of bullshit on the fly, a rarity at this point but a common occurrence a few years ago, and he always pretends to buy it, cause I cover all the bases. 

Hey Eddie, things are gonna be ok, man. Take care of yourself and just laugh.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

I figured they wouldn't know what to do with Aleister on the main roster. The guy's talented, no question. But he has an average body type (by WWE standards), so-so on promos, has a lot of tattoos that may seem weird to some, and has a section of fans who think he should be the new Undertaker when no way on Earth that happens. He's the perfect illustration of someone they recognize has something to offer, but they don't know how to handle him. Maybe that changes now that someone has knocked on his door. Still, Aleister will always be in the Bray zone of dark characters that have to be approached carefully.

Yeah I’m putting it on a big “Maybe”. The following week we might find out it was just the pizza guy, and now Black is into watching the History Channel. So he changes his declaration to not just humans, but also to life forms not from our world.

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2019 at 6:01 PM, Doc Townsend said:

Aliester Black sitting in his house bemoaning how no one has come to challenge him is the most WWE thing ever.

I mean, maybe if he went to the arena and appeared in a wrestling ring?

Aleister Black thinks he's in WCW Backstage Assault. 

Edited by The Natural
  • Haha 2

On 6/27/2019 at 5:54 AM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Yeah I’m putting it on a big “Maybe”. The following week we might find out it was just the pizza guy, and now Black is into watching the History Channel. So he changes his declaration to not just humans, but also to life forms not from our world.

I proclaim this "The Summer of Aleister".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:54 AM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

If it leads to conspiracy theory loving Bo Dallas discussing the lizard people with Black, then I"M ALL IN

• Haha 1