DVDVR Message Board

The Worst Star Trek Episode Of All Time(Not Including Discovery)

Ryan

The Worst Star Trek Episode Of All Time(Not Including Discovery)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst episode in the history of the main Star Trek series?

• Star Trek, And The Children Shall Lead (Weird children, strange pedophile ghost alien.)
    • Star Trek, The Way To Eden (Space Hippies)
    • Star Trek The Next Generation, Code Of Honor(Fear Of A Planet Of Black People Who Are Aliens~!)
    • Star Trek The Next Generation, Shades Of Gray (The easy choice, but it is a clip show, so I wouldn't vote for it.)
    • Star Trek The Next Generation, Sub Rosa (Crusher has an affair with a ghost alien.)
    • Star Trek DS9, Let He Who Is Without Sin... (Risa weather disturbance episode, generally considered the worst.)
    • Star Trek Voyager, Threshold (Warp Ten Barrier/Weird Evolved Creatures episode)
    • Star Trek Voyager, The Fight (Chakotay boxes an alien presence for reasons.)
    • Star Trek Enterprise, These Are The Voyages... (The horrible series finale that was all a TNG holodeck program.)
    • Choose your own! There's many more to choose from if you're inclined. Name it.

I'll also defend "The Way to Eden" to the death just for its little ditty about gettinng an examination from Leonard McCoyBUT at the same time that the whole episode's goal was rehashed for Star Trek V...

James

2 minutes ago, Control said:

What’s the early TNG episode where they beam down to an aryan sex planet and Wesley gets sentenced to death for trampling some flowers? Cuz that one fucking sucks.

Justice

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I love how all episode everybody is like "We don't want Wesley to die, but we can't violate the Prime Directive!". The solution they eventually come up with? "Eh, fuck it, we'll just violate the Prime Directive."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, J.T. said:

The whole thing where Sulu punches up the monitor and there is Abraham Lincoln floating in space and sitting on his Lincoln Memorial throne just makes me roll my eyes.

tos-thesavagecurtain3.jpg?w=584

Damn, I completely forgot about Lincoln soaring through space on his Moebius Memorial. This episode was even more awesome than I thought.

6 hours ago, J.T. said:

Famous figures from across history doing battle for the amusement of a talking rock to judge whether or not good is stronger than evil and they picked Genghis Khan over Hitler or Stalin?

Well, yeah, Genghis Khan as an avatar of evil was pretty racist, I'll give you that.

• Like 1

If you are going to go with a Mongol (not saying you should), Tamerlane is right there. Genghis was merciful if you accepted him as grand overlord and paid tribute, but Tamerlane just fucking killed EVERYONE.