DVDVR Message Board

Get drunk and post themes

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Time to eat some 'shrooms and blast Monster Magnet.

I actually had a real bad trip the one time I did 'shrooms.

I'm thinking of doing some on my BJJ summer camp this year, but I'm actually afraid a bit of a bad trip. How long did It lasted and did It have any effect on you afterwards ?

Edited by GetDown

@Nice Guy EddieWhich leads me to this (which is pretty much my reaction every time He enters):

And ultimately the whole thing:

Although going back to find those vids reminded me of better days when Omega was in NJPW. I miss that, as much as I'm ready for AEW and shit to get real, Kenny/Golden Lovers in NJPW still had a story to tell and who knows if we'll ever see it.

At least we still have Taichi and Ibushi (kind of - if his body doesn't break into a million pieces). 

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 9:15 PM, GetDown said:

I'm thinking of doing some on my BJJ summer camp this year, but I'm actually afraid a bit of a bad trip. How long did It lasted and did It have any effect on you afterwards ?

Mine lasted just the one night, then felt like a really bad hangover the next day. I was with a bunch of friends and we were watching Fight Club in my friend's basement with surround sound and giant speakers. I was hearing all kinds of things that weren't in the movie and started bugging out. I made it worse by snorting a gram of blow in one big line because I figured doing an upper would kill the effects of the shrooms. I was wrong. No effect afterwards except never wanting to do shrooms again.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

@Nice Guy EddieWhich leads me to this (which is pretty much my reaction every time He enters):

And ultimately the whole thing:

Although going back to find those vids reminded me of better days when Omega was in NJPW. I miss that, as much as I'm ready for AEW and shit to get real, Kenny/Golden Lovers in NJPW still had a story to tell and who knows if we'll ever see it.

At least we still have Taichi and Ibushi (kind of - if his body doesn't break into a million pieces). 

You know I want to see a clip of you DJ'ing to ELP's BC theme.

• Haha 1

I will always love Victoria and this for her theme was so right considering what she was doing at the time. 

And this is far and away my favorite Christian theme. 

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not drunk, just can't sleep. Some more Gabe era themes

I know. The Briscoes didn't have Dueling Banjos or the Reach For the Sky intro when they used "Gimme Back My Bullets"

Age of the Fall- screams from Halloween 2007 into Walls of Jericho's "The Haunted"

Boondock Saints intro into Misery Signal's "A Victim, A Target"

Dimmu Borgir-  "Hybrid Stigmata - The Apostasy"

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Are you saying they ran a train on her? That's out of bounds. Fifteen yard penalty for roughing the poster.

I'm saying they ran the train on her and she was/is a trainwreck, or if she were a tractor trailer stuck on train tracks and the train of life just barrelled right through her.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit, I finally realized who Scotty Riggs in that photo reminds me of: my friend Robert back when he still drank. He sobered up and grew out a crazy grey beard with weird giant mustache part now, but he used to hang out and drink with us 20 year olds (when we were in our 20s and he was in his late 30s). Imagine a guy who had an expression like that most all the time on his face walking down the main avenue of a college town hammered at six in the morning barefoot and wearing a dress for no reason. That was Robert back then. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...