DVDVR Message Board

Get drunk and post themes

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

This theme is so goddamn good and one of my favorites from NXT. 

And I know it's Fuck Hulk Hogan and I'm all about that. But damnit I'm drunk and this is still one of my favorites. 

Happy 4th of July, everybody! 

Just to redeem it a bit, "Real American" was originally written to be the theme music for the tagteam of Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Just to redeem it a bit, "Real American" was originally written to be the theme music for the tagteam of Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo.

Good call! I was more of a Warrior guy back then (obviously not anymore) but that theme was so goddamn American to me that in the right frame of mind works for me. I love Windham and Rotundo and would have been thrilled if they used it. 

how did that WCW Shane Douglas one manage to meet any judge's standard for Legally Distinct?  Amazing.

So let's go through the WCW Knockoff Greatest Hits:

the cisco kid is not a friend of mine

you got another riff comin

even though lawsuits arrive like butterflies...

it's okay because Kurt totally took this from Killing Joke and/or The Damned anyway

smells like cubic zirconium

legally distinct from both The Beautiful People and "The Beautiful People"

this is what it sounds like when doves cry and crowds die

"has he lost his mind? can he see or is he blind?" is rather befitting, admittedly...

speed up (speed on up) speed up (speed on up)

welcome to the dog pound, we got legalese, we got every song you want and don't pay royalties

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

oh I left out

sadly, Kid Rock hadn't yet done his own Werewolf of London/Sweet Home Alabama combination knockoff at this point.  Hart could've done a knockoff of that and made the most derivative song of all time.

2 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

oh I left out

sadly, Kid Rock hadn't yet done his own Werewolf of London/Sweet Home Alabama combination knockoff at this point.  Hart could've done a knockoff of that and made the most derivative song of all time.

This would have been a fine one TO leave out.

• Like 1

I love how Rodney and Pete Gas parlayed being Shane's school friends into a WWE gig. Imagine how much more obnoxious Shane could be now if he brought them back to be his stooges once again.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 4