DVDVR Message Board

Get drunk and post themes

If we're including songs from known artists, I could rattle off a fuck ton of entrance songs that added to the act, just between ECW and Gabe-era ROH.

For starters:

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Yo right?? Probably the best one besides Raven's Skynyrd ripoff and maybe DDP's Nirvana

I never heard Skynyrd in Raven's WCW theme. I always thought it sounded like "Come As You Are".

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If we're including songs from known artists, I could rattle off a fuck ton of entrance songs that fit that  added to the act, just between ECW and Gabe-era ROH.

If we're playing by those rules, then it's a shame that this has to be edited out of PWG's DVD's because just hearing this music live gets me pumped for Bandido when he comes out:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I never heard Skynyrd in Raven's WCW theme. I always thought it sounded like "Come As You Are".

Whoops I misspoke but kinda didnt. It's the Nirvana riff but my understanding was that Jimmy Hart or someone said the lead over the top is from That Smell. 

11 hours ago, OSJ said:

As fun as this sounds, the day after tomorrow makes 31 years without a drink, so I'll pass. Just sayin'.

Have a tall glass of ice water, maybe a slice of lemon in it. Delicious and hydrating!

And of course congratulations, dude!

Edited by christopher.annino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm posting the actual return rather than the entrance theme in a vacuum because they are totally linked in my mind because when I hear the Jim Johnston noodling (skip to 1:45 for 'IF YA SMELL...'), I hear the crowd going bananas.

And look at that, the announcers just let it all breathe and trusted the moment to be special enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'm slightly buzzed so here ya go. Always thought TNA's themes were underrated and this is one of my favorites. 

Thank you. I haven't heard it in so long and forgot how good AJ's TNA theme was.

• Like 2