DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SUMMER 2019

Dolfan in NYC

The 'David Beckham is stupid' jokes never really travelled internationally, did they? You lads missed out. They were dead funny.

Anyway, he's an idiot. He used to sound like an idiot, but his Mrs made him get shpeech fehwappy (that's how he would have pronounced it, back in the day).

• Haha 1

Torres just played his final match in Japan. His team lost 4-0 to the team that has Vermaelen, Samper, Iniesta, Villa and Podolski.

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

Full time:

Manchester United 1

Crystal Palace 2.

Palace leading 0-1 but concede a penalty which Rashford misses. Manchester Utd equalise late on but Palace score the injury time winner.

And to the surprise of no one, Rashford is being racially abused on Twitter a week after Pogba got the same treatment.

• Sad 1

The same supporters who would chant 'you scouse bastard' while Rooney was their best player. 

tumblr_pc0t1ylK131w2p8lmo2_r1_500.gif

Liverpool can't keep a clean sheet but it doesn't matter. Turned off after 3-0 but if that's the worst of our problems I'm happy. 

Edited by Oyaji

Madrid drew 1-1 with Valladolid. Controversial game as always and Zidane continues to show he's not the tactical genius some folks thought he was and he is someone who solely relied on star power.

9 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I didnt think anymore. , even the most loyal Madridista, thought ZZ had any tactical acumen. 

Still a million times better than that braindead moron Chris Armas. Come back JCO and your stupid notebook, ALL IS FORGIVEN!

29 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I didnt think anymore. , even the most loyal Madridista, thought ZZ had any tactical acumen. 

You'd be surprised. Madridistas thought the guy was the best manager in the world when they won those CL's and were clamoring for him to return when they sacked Julen.

6 hours ago, Edwin said:

You'd be surprised. Madridistas thought the guy was the best manager in the world when they won those CL's and were clamoring for him to return when they sacked Julen.

The only Madridista I know of with any real criticism of Zidane's managerial tactics has been the YouTuber JKCLife. 

On a much sadder note, Bolton Wanderers has until Tuesday to show the EFL they have a plan to finish the season or face expulsion like their neighbors Bury FC.