DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SUMMER 2019

Dolfan in NYC

18 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Ha ha!

To add to that:

Yikes. It's crazy how bad he's been for them. Although you can't blame entirely for that. Madrid's defense is to blame also as they have been horrible.

Edited by Edwin

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Came here to post this earlier and I forgot... If this is true, Barça need to pony up the remaining 80 M€ to Atleti and they will most likely face some transfer bans and sanctions.

Financially speaking, the club is in a great spot. They recently paid off their 200 M€+ debt which is absolutely fantastic.

Regardless, I just want this entire drama to be over with and don't want this to get dragged out any longer.

Edited by Edwin

On 9/10/2019 at 10:13 AM, Edwin said:

At this point I'm convinced LaLiga is just having clubs sign Mexican players so they can continue to gain an international Mexican following...

Good chance he won't be a regular starter, neither will Herrera at Atleti or Lainez (who is the youngest of the trio) is struggling to become a regular starter with Betis.

That didn't age well... Chicharito scored a beautiful free kick against Qarabag in the Europea League today and Triple H looked incredible yesterday and scored the extra time equalizer yesterday against Juve.

Chicharito seems to have cracked a spot in the Sevilla starting 11 and fans are already pushing for Simeone to start Herrera in the midfield after his performance yesterday.

Lainez is still struggling to crack the Betis starting 11, though.

11 hours ago, AxB said:

West Ham United are now the best United in England, it seems. Tell your families you love them, lads. I think the world might be ending.

You knew post Fergie era would be a difficult period for Manchester United but never did I expect the way it's turned out.

Edited by The Natural