DVDVR Message Board
MORELOCK

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

The WWE shop is having a 60% off sale on a bunch of items this weekend.

Some of them are on items that I know folks expressed interest in (Macho man shirt, some of those RKO shirts, Goldust, etc...)

One thing to be cautious about - a lot of the t-shirt sales are for the "muscle" shirt version. So unless you are suns out, guns out all the time, shop wisely

Yep.  For example, the purple Savage Macho Man shirt is at 19.99 while the other colors are down to 14.99.

ROH sale is still ongoing - the only 2010 release still available is the Civil War show, which I went to. It's amazing to see Tyler Black go from wrestling in this giant tin tool shed to being WWE Champion in five years.

Yeah, there was much laughter and cringing when those first came out.

At least AJ and the Bellas had other merch for purchase.  Can you imagine Naomi's reaction when what I believe was her first ever promotional item was THAT uggo?

That's really cool of them to do, but I have way too many shirts.

Alright, I need that Inoki tie. It'd go nicely with my Inoki cologne and red scarf.

Does the tie come with its own complimentary island?

I need to own that Muta Mug and confuse the shit out of everyone at work.

• Like 2

Does the tie slap you at random intervals?

New Day really need to start naming and personifying that bird icon. Also, they need a screaming eagle-sque mascot.

New Day really need to start naming and personifying that bird icon. 

The Peregrine of Positivity?

New Day really need to start naming and personifying that bird icon. Also, they need a screaming eagle-sque mascot.

Who played Jack Swagger's mascot? Never mind, just put Swagger himself in there, give him something to do.

If I was going to buy one tie for autoerotic asphyxiation it'd probably be the Inoki one

so that whoever found me would be really confused

• Like 3

New Day just need to co-opt Hawlucha, the thought of those three coming out with a giant clapping bird has me in stitches.

I want the Inoki tie so when people ask me what it's about I can say it's because I have style...strong style, and then walk away leaving them more confused.

• Like 3

I'd wear the tie and if people asked what it is I'd proceed to Inoki slap them and tell them it's for their benefit.  That'd be appropriate, right?

Who played Jack Swagger's mascot? Never mind, just put Swagger himself in there, give him something to do.

I think Chavo Jr. played Swagger's Soaring Eagle.

I always thought he was Ricardo Rodriguez.  I swear Chavo and the Eagle once did a stare-down.  Plus, the Eagle took some horrendous bumps that I can't imagine Chavo doing.

SDCC exclusives:

CI_eJ1sWgAA6iZR.jpg

http://pop-critica.com/sdcc-exclsuive-g-i-joe-kre-o-set-to-feature-sgt-slaughter-destros-iron-grenadiers/

motu_motuscle_promo.jpg?w=520&h=693

http://blog.super7store.com/2015/06/29/m-o-t-u-s-c-l-e-debut-release-at-sdcc-2015/

Freebirds vs. Masters Of The Universe was the 1988 Feud Of The Year in the BEN! territory.

• Like 1

Freebirds vs. Masters Of The Universe was the 1988 Feud Of The Year in the BEN! territory.

Reading your fantasy booking, this in no way surprises me.

• Like 2