DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

That's going to be one of those things I order after a few beers and little qualms about money.  Then it arrives and we use it for a bit and I wonder "Why did I get this?"  But for the short time before that realization, it'll be fun.

Nerds Clothing's got some new shirts, and this Bayley one has my attention.

W12851.jpg

There is an idea of a John Cena, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

• Like 6

I met John Cena, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Technico Support said:

It's hard to stalk babysitters and promiscuous teens with mariachi horns blaring all the time

That sounds like a good idea for one of those Scary Movie spoofs. When the killer appears, his theme hits, leaving the soon to be teens confused.

"OH MY GOD, that's Michael Myers' music." 

• Like 1