DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Yeah, flat paint over those glasses means zero visibility; they've gotta have found some other way. 

I've been to one horror con in Rosemont, IL years ago and though it was fun, I'll probably never go to another one. Those things are ready and waiting to have you emptying your wallet and maxing out your credit cards. It also kind of sucked being right under the entryway to O'Hare Airport while watching Day of the Dead on a drive-in theater screen.

On 1/17/2017 at 10:00 AM, Tromatagon said:

Trick or Treat Studios got the WWE license, and they're doing some insane shit, as evidenced by their full catalog, which can be seen here: http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/PDF/Trick_or_Treat_Catalog.pdf

Fun stuff!  Thanks!  On the other hand, I want to get those Gremlins and Mogwai puppets.  Where does one order these wonderful toys??!!

Edit:  They have them for sale on the website..   I need to start putting this out there as a good 40th birthday present.

There was a horror con at the Fluid Event Center last October, but now the whole building has been converted into a weird Blues themed restaurant that will probably be closed by June.

I feel like I talk directly to Curt way too much in these threads :)

• Like 1

Hey guys just joined here btw I design Shirts for ProWrestlingTees and also one of the top contributing designers in that site as well. most notably my work w/ Young Bucks, CM Punk, Kenny Omega, Randy Savage, Fred Ottman & among others are among the best sellers
prowrestlingtees.com/migsmedia1

Just like to share i just also started my very own big cartel store in which i upload my works and grant requests if anyone would request though. you can see below w/ the King of Strong Style t-shirt i made.
Link: migsmedia1.bigcartel.com
thiv5fa.jpg

pRXPLY4.jpg
Link: migsmedia1.bigcartel.com

Guys like i said if you have requests pls do so let me know either in prowrestlingtees or in my personal store in big cartel. i'll be happy to design em.
@migsmedia1

• Like 3

On 1/18/2017 at 4:15 PM, Mike Zeidler said:

There was a horror con at the Fluid Event Center last October, but now the whole building has been converted into a weird Blues themed restaurant that will probably be closed by June.

I feel like I talk directly to Curt way too much in these threads :)

I think at this point I can be described as a cornfield commuter because I didn't know anything about it. Whenever I drive down University (or for fuck's sake, Green) my head spins. The isolation is truly palpable. 

I miss my C-U that wasn't 45% awful bars owned by three different people, 45% highrise apartment buildings owned by competing corporations, and 10% what I remember of my home.

ANYWAY, just to keep this on theme the Shinsuke shirt is amazing!

Fluid Event Center sounds like an ominous name for a building. "The situation here is fluid, Burt, we don't know if the Horrorcon people are back for revenge with their own instruments or if they came to join the Blues Rebellion!"

3 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Got my new Bayley shirt today (and because it was on clearance and I'm crazy I bou.ouslya second Hug like a Champ shirt)

A wacky Inflatable tube man will pop out like an airbag and hug you when you open the package. WWE takes the Baily gimmick seriously.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

amazing to go from Peter Gunn's secretary to Laura Petrie to Mary Richards. 

I think you're in the wrong thread.

• Like 1