DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

On 1/9/2017 at 11:32 PM, Hoarr said:

What the fuck did they do to Steve!?

tumblr_ojjco95jYS1sg99p0o1_540.jpg

It's like Lobsterman disguised as Sting.  Would've fooled Schiavone/Heenan.

Bork as Goro looks pretty good.  Maybe the other two arms do something other than go to Suplex City.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2017 at 4:50 PM, BEN! said:

Bork as Goro looks pretty good.  Maybe the other two arms do something other than go to Suplex City.

The penis tattoo becoming a three dimensional chest adornment is yucky.

30 minutes ago, Dewar said:

Did anyone other than Ryder himself buy any of his shit?

He had that wig thing, maybe some people (regrettably after the show) bought it. I seem to remember it being a thing for a short time. I can't remember when, but probably whenever that short time a bunch of young guys (and Beth) started winning titles. There's that "famous" photo that someone tweeted, of all of them together. 

(Why is my font weird in this post?)

On 1/13/2017 at 3:50 PM, BEN! said:

It's like Lobsterman disguised as Sting.  Would've fooled Schiavone/Heenan.

As a boy I thought Sting had a lobster on his tights.

Trick or Treat Studios got the WWE license, and they're doing some insane shit, as evidenced by their full catalog, which can be seen here: http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/PDF/Trick_or_Treat_Catalog.pdf

So besides the Kane and Mankind masks, they have finished photos of a creepily realistic but still cartoony Roddy Piper, and in-progress Cena, Ultimate Warrior, and Randy Savage sculpts that look pretty goddamned amazing.

The one thing I can say is that the masks with rooted hair sometimes look a lot shittier in person, so if you're gonna order something, see actual in-hand photos first.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Dewar said:

Did anyone other than Ryder himself buy any of his shit?

Don't kid yourself- Ryder was hot for awhile before they killed his push dead and did some donuts on it in the parking lot for good measure.

• Like 1

"You're inside of me right now, did you know that, how about that, you're walking the night in my skin, how does that feel?" to quote Patton Oswalt.

• Like 1