DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Are they ever going to have a sale on hoodies? They did ONCE, during the summer, but they haven't since. I really want the Seth Rollins hoodie, but I don't know if I can justify $50+ for it. I'll probably cave and do it this weekend, though.

21 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

I just want to point out that THAT Renee Young figure is on sale

Still not a good value.  Price doesn't cover the cost of all the rum and chicken and she still won't help with the curveball.  FUCK YOU RENEE, I DO IT MYSELF!

• Like 5

On 10/10/2016 at 1:34 PM, Pete said:

Nice clearance sale on WWE.com (including Stardust masks for 99 cents... oh WWE, never change).

The funny thing is you can buy those EXACT masks (without the star) at party stores for about three-four times as much.  By adding a star to it, the masks are now even more worthless.  It's like the old 80s joke about how blank cassette tapes somehow cost more than the Kenny Loggins tapes you'd find in the bargain bin.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:01 PM, BEN! said:

Still not a good value.  Price doesn't cover the cost of all the rum and chicken and she still won't help with the curveball.  FUCK YOU RENEE, I DO IT MYSELF!

Cut to a couple of innings later, and over on basic cable: "Strike this...guy...out."

• Like 2