DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Target's been having some pretty awesome stuff lately.  They still have the 4 Horseman pack which I believe was discussed here.  Then some time ago they had the Heenan Family pack.  It's not in stores, but Mattel's still selling some on their Amazon page.  https://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-4-Pack-Heenan-Family-Perfect/dp/B01BFM35J4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473967934&sr=8-1&keywords=heenan+family+figure  So tempted to pick it up if I have the room.

They recently put out a WCW ring at Target that I'm super tempted to buy.  I have no room at home so it'd be for the next place, but damn is this tempting.  And despite it being above the wrong tag, I believe it's priced at $50.

Edited by RIPPA
Whatever that was horribly horribly broken

6 hours ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I ordered like the vintage fit or whatever from them.  It's like 2 bucks more, but the shirt is so much more comfortable.  Got 3 shirts from them.  all great.  

This! Grabbed the Road Warriors shirt that rips off the NES advert for the WCW game. Very cool!

• Like 1

On 9/15/2016 at 9:48 AM, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I ordered like the vintage fit or whatever from them.  It's like 2 bucks more, but the shirt is so much more comfortable.  Got 3 shirts from them.  all great.  

Are these like the soft/vintage fit/style that tend to be fitted for taller, slender types that are in-style now? 

Looked to purchase something from prowrestlingtees.com but got the impression these are vintage fit for the slimmer/taller fellas. Which, I am not. 

20 hours ago, NickMD said:

They recently put out a WCW ring at Target that I'm super tempted to buy.  I have no room at home so it'd be for the next place, but damn is this tempting.  And despite it being above the wrong tag, I believe it's priced at $50.

I just saw that at Target today!  It comes with a pretty horrid-looking Dusty, though.  Yes he has the splotch, but I think it's in the wrong place.  Also, his face sculpt makes him look drunk or like Sloth.  They also had the Heenan Family AND Horsemen sets, so the Horsemen one is definitely in stores. If you're in MD, it's the Target in Gaithersburg.  You can probably order online and do in store pickup.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

I dislike that Big John Studd is in the Heenan Family set. Yeah, he was in the Family, but it should be something more like Andre, Perfect, and Rude. Studd just seems out of place in the set to me

A set of Studd, Bundy, and Harley would be good for early WWF Heenan family. 

Then, Andre; Rude; Brain Busters

Perfect, Haku, Barbarian

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:43 PM, NickMD said:

Target's been having some pretty awesome stuff lately.  They still have the 4 Horseman pack which I believe was discussed here.  Then some time ago they had the Heenan Family pack.  It's not in stores, but Mattel's still selling some on their Amazon page.  https://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-4-Pack-Heenan-Family-Perfect/dp/B01BFM35J4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473967934&sr=8-1&keywords=heenan+family+figure  So tempted to pick it up if I have the room.

One of the many Targets near me had a few of these in the store last week.